chapter 4

"Halmeoni, what are you saying?" Taehyung asked with a confused expression.

Luna looked at Taehyung and understood that he was confused. She smiled and said, "He is your soulmate, Tae."

Tae looked at Luna with wide eyes and an open mouth, as did everyone else, as Luna grew horns on her head.

Then, suddenly, Tae started laughing. "Nice joke, Halmeoni. Vampires don't have any soulmates," Tae said between laughs, and except for Luna, everyone nodded and laughed along.

"Oh, my child, let me ask you a question. Have you ever felt attraction towards anyone?" Luna said with a smirk, looking at Tae, who shook his head.

"Have you ever questioned why you're not attracted to anyone? Because as much as I know, vampires are the horniest species, right?" Luna said, looking at Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok, who coughed in embarrassment, leaving Tae stunned and at a loss for words.

"My baby, let me tell you ," Luna said, making herself comfortable beside Kook, who was sucking his thumb.

On your first birthday, the king and queen invited powerful witches to bless you with greater future , they  taught the art of magic to others.

These five witches could control one element of life. I also learned magic from them. Ji-yeon could control the element of earth, Ae-Ri controlled air, Hye-yeong controlled fire, Seung ho controlled water, and Ha-neul could control the element of sky.

They were good witches who wanted happiness and peace for everyone in the world. They could predict a person's aura and foresee the future due to their ancestor. Their predictions were never wrong.

When the king and queen entrusted you to them for blessings, their eyes turned white. They predicted that you would be the first vampire to have a soulmate, and you would never feel attraction towards anyone except your soulmate.

When the king asked how to identify your soulmate, they explained that your soulmate's eyes would glow purple when they were extremely happy,  they would be the strongest vampire.

The queen asked when your soulmate would come, but they didn't disclose that information.

When Jimin contacted me and mentioned that a vampire baby's eyes glowed purple, I remembered everything. I didn't expect that he would come after eternity.

Luna finished speaking, leaving everyone stunned. They couldn't utter a word, as they tried to process everything and had many questions about this revelation.

"Halmeoni, I don't have any romantic feelings for a baby," Tae said as he tried to come out of his shocked state.

Luna gently smiled and gestured for Tae to sit on the bed. Tae complied and sat down.

As he sat, Kook immediately reached out his grabby hand towards Tae. Tae took the baby on his lap and then focused on Luna, who was already looking at him with a loving gaze.

"Till I remember, I never saw you this soft to anyone, not even with baby ," Luna said while taking something from her bag.

"Okay, you will understand in the future. Now we have a big issue," Luna continued, glancing at Kook.

"We have to control this devil's power before they track him," Luna said while taking baby Kook, who glared at her fiercely, as if his look could kill, and it would be Luna's last day.

"I will put this earring on him; it will help him control his power," Luna explained while placing her hand on Kook's forehead, who fell asleep.

"But halmeoni..." Tae tried to say something, but Luna cut him off with a chuckle. "Don't worry, he will not feel any pain," Luna assured him as she put the earring on Kook's left ear.