chapter 7

Time skip ( kook 5 year old )

"Doe."

"Doe baby."

"Come out, doe."

While the villa filled with these voices, Tae teleported to every corner of the villa while holding a blue suit because his doe was hiding.

"These clothes can give my doe a rash. Now look, your doe is causing trouble for everyone," Jimin's mocking voice reached Tae's ears, but he ignored it.

"Tae, find that brat," Jimin said in an annoyed voice.

"I am trying, Min. I've searched every corner of the villa, but I don't know where he is," Tae said, rubbing his forehead in worry.

"This is happening because of you," Jimin said, too annoyed to understand anything.

The whole family was busy searching for the devil, and Jimin was feeling especially annoyed because it was his special day, but the brat refused to wear the suit and was hiding somewhere.

Yoongi, Hoseok, Nari, and Ho came back inside the villa as they hadn't found him outside. Tae asked if they had found him, but they shook their heads. Tae felt relieved knowing the devil was hiding in the villa.

"Taeeeeeee!" Jimin yelled.

"Min, don't worry. He will wear the suit," Tae assured Jimin, pulling him into a brotherly hug to calm his angry brother.

"Now, go and start getting ready. It's your day today," Tae said, urging Jimin to prepare for his special day.

"You all go and do your work. I will find my brat," Tae told everybody, and they all nodded, although Jimin rolled his eyes because he knew the devil very well.

"My brat, come out. You have to wear this suit no matter what. Doe, come out," Tae said, teleporting from one room to another while calling out.

Then his sight fell on the storeroom, so he decided to check there. As he opened the door, the room was filled with cardboard only. He scanned the room but didn't see anything until he took two steps inside.

"Booooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

"Ahhhhhh!" Tae yelled in fright as the room filled with angelic giggles.

"Hhhaaaahhhhaahhahahahh!"

"Yayyyyy, Berry got scared," the devil bunny's voice reached Tae's ears.

Tae calmed himself and then looked at his doe. His anger melted away when he saw his doe sitting in a cardboard box, peeking out with giggles.

"Aww, my doe, I found you," Tae said, lifting the brat onto his shoulder, who wiggled in his hold as the devil remembered why he was hiding

"Berry, I don't want to wear this, please," Kook said with puppy eyes while holding his berry cheek, but Tae didn't look at him as he knew him very well.