Chapter-11

"Huh?" Tae tilted his head in confusion, his sleepy eyes making him look absolutely cute. Kook pulled him closer and kissed his forehead, causing Tae to close his eyes in contentment. "I want to talk about something, Berry," Kook said, pulling Tae onto his chest. Tae looked at Kook and nodded.

"I want to join you in your work," Kook said, looking at Tae. Tae frowned at this. "Doe, I can handle the work very well. You enjoy your life, baby," Tae said lovingly, sitting up properly as his sleep slipped away. He didn't want to give any responsibility to Kook; he wanted Kook to enjoy his life.

"Everyone has different perspectives on enjoyment, Berry. For me, with you, I am enjoying everywhere. So please let me join, please," Kook said innocently, giving puppy eyes, knowing it was his Berry's weakness.

Hearing Kook, Tae's heart skipped a beat. In his whole life, everybody loved him, but nobody loved him like his Doe. To his Doe, he was the sun of his world. For Tae, his brat was everything too. He pulled Kook onto his chest for a cuddle and kissed his forehead. "Did I ever say no to my Doe?" Tae asked, pulling Kook closer. Kook snuggled more into Tae's  valley and rubbed his nose against Tae's, causing Tae to laugh as it tickled him slightly. Hearing Tae laugh, Kook did it again. "Stop it, let me sleep," Tae said, playfully slapping Kook's shoulder.

Kook took his milk filled berry on the mouth, and both sighed in delight before drifting off to sleep.

After taking a nap, both of their stomachs rabbit  started partying, so they decided to eat something. Now both are in the kitchen, with Kook making japchae for his Berry. Tae was sitting on the kitchen counter, admiring his devil, thinking if this was the same person who used to make their lives hell, or if Jimin had changed his Doe in Russia. His brat had become full husband material.

"Hello, your highness," Yeonjun dramatically bowed to Tae, startling him with the over-the-top act. Tae looked towards the voice and saw Yeonjun and Kai standing near the dining table; they couldn't see Kook. Kai rolled his eyes at his brother's antics and said, "Hello, Mr. Kim." Tae smiled and said, "Hello, kiddos. You can call me hyung." As Kai and Yeonjun heard Tae, their smiles widened, and they both nodded.

As Yeonjun ventured a little further into the kitchen, he saw Kook engrossed in his cooking. Yeonjun rubbed his eyes twice and still saw Kook cooking. "GHOSTTTT!" Jun yelled, positioning a bottle as if it were a gun. Because of the loud sound, Tae, Kook, and Kai were startled badly. Tae and Kai gave confused looks to Yeonjun, while Kook glanced at him and threw a knife in his direction as revenge for startling him. When Yeonjun saw the knife, he immediately sidestepped with his vampire speed.

"You know, hyung, he never used to take a glass for himself. Now, here he is cooking. Isn't it shocking?" Jun said to Tae, who chuckled, knowing his Doe was a devil for everyone else but whipped only for him.

"Where, where, where is the ghost?" Jimin burst in, wielding a slipper as a weapon, followed closely by his husband. As he entered, searching for the ghost, he stopped and blinked rapidly, forgetting momentarily that, as a vampire, he was immune to every disease.

Everyone saw Jimin's expression and rolled their eyes, except for his devoted husband, obviously. Tae realized why Jun was so overdramatic—clearly, it was his brother who raised him.

"You ungrateful devil," Jimin said to Kook, who ignored him. "I took care of your food, water, clothes, and everything for 12 years, and you never gave me a glass of water. And here you are, making food?" Jimin said, sitting on the floor and wiping fake tears.

"Ooo, meanie uncle, I gave you water when you were working on your laptop late at night. Did you forget?" Kook teased his uncle.

"Thank you so much, your highness. If you hadn't given me water that day, I would be dead," Jimin said in an overly sweet voice, dramatically bowing to Kook. Everyone laughed at their Tom and Jerry-like fight.

"Okay, everyone, settle at the table. I'll help Kook make something for everyone," Tae said, putting on an apron. "Min, call everyone for lunch," Tae added, taking something from the refrigerator. Everyone nodded, took their seats, and Jimin called everyone.

Now, everyone was waiting for the food, excited to taste the dishes made by the two devils who never cooked. After what felt like an eternity, Kook and Tae finished making the food, started putting it on the dining table, and sat beside each other.

Everyone tasted the food and moaned in delight. One by one, they praised Kook and Tae, who responded with cocky looks. "Kook, will you be my cook?" Jun asked, only to have a knife pass close to his ear. He put his hand on his heart, afraid for his life. Leaning towards his brother, he whispered "He will kill me."

Kai whispered back , "He will if you don't keep your tongue in check." Jun gave his brother a betrayed look, but Kai focused on his food.

After the meal, Jin and Joon went to their room, and Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok went to theirs.

"Jun, where is my luggage?" Kook asked while drinking banana milk.

"Oh, that's in our room. I'll send it to your room, Kook," Kai said, as his brother was still busy devouring food , kook nodded at Kai.

"I'll be there in a minute," Tae whispered to Kook, who nodded and went towards the garden.

"Soobin, arrange a cabin for Jimin and Yoongi hyung," Tae said to his PA over a call. "And a new cabin on my floor," Tae finished.

"On your floor, hyung?" Soobin asked, unsure, as Tae usually liked to work alone and didn't want anyone on the same floor, not even him.

"Yes, on my floor. Any problem, Soobin?" Tae asked in his usual deep and cold voice.

"No, hyung. I will arrange it," Soobin replied. Tae hummed in acknowledgment and ended the call.

Tae entered his room and saw Kook sitting on the floor, reading a book. "What are you reading, Doe?" Tae asked while walking towards him.

_______________________________________

Hello everyone 🤗

Thank you for 5k reads , it's means lot for me .💜💜💜💜💜

Please share your opinion 🥺🥺🥺

Sorry for mistakes 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thank you for reading my story 🥰🥰

Enjoy !!💜💜💜