chapter -12

**Kook at 6 Years Old**

"Baby, which flavor do you want?" Tae asked for the nth time, getting the same answer.

"Berry, I told you so many times, it's big, light yellow in color, and has small shapes on it," Kook said while showing the size with his hands. Tae rolled his eyes. They had been looking for this ice cream for 2 hours. The devil had seen someone eating it and now wanted it, but he didn't know the flavor.

Both were looking for the ice cream, with two bodyguards guarding outside the supermarket and one closely following them.

"Doe, you stay here with Body Hyung. I'm going to ask the staff, hmm?" Tae said to his devil, who nodded. When he was 2 years old, he started calling all the bodyguards "Body Hyung" because "bodyguards" was a big word for him.

Tae went to ask, and Kook wandered around, looking at snacks. If he wanted something, he picked it and gave it to his Body Hyung. As they walked, they reached the back of the store, where two men were drinking beer.

"Oooo, God, look how curvy he is," one man said, eyes on Tae, lusting over him with a very nasty look.

"I want him very badly, hyung," the other man said, also eyeing Tae. But to their bad luck, a little devil heard them and knew whom they were talking about.

Kook scanned the whole market, his eyes stopping at particular items. He moved his finger toward those items, and they started moving as he directed. He carefully moved his finger toward the men, and a bunch of knives formed a circle and came towards them. The men were still lost in their dream world.

In a flash, the whole supermarket was filled with the painful yelling of the two men. Two knives had entered each of their feet, another had pierced their hands, and one was embedded in the wall close to their eyes. Another knife was flying dangerously close to their necks.

As Tae looked at the scene, he knew who did this. His eyes immediately found his devil, who looked like a fireball. Kook's whole face was red with anger, his eyes showing hell. He didn't know what the men were saying, but he knew they had said something bad about his Berry, so they were going to face hell.

The two men looked like they were about to wet their pants, blood flowing from their hands and feet. The bodyguard was shocked too, standing there with widened eyes, not knowing what had happened.

Tae immediately walked toward Kook and picked him up. As Kook smelled his Berry, he buried his face in the crook of Tae's neck, breaking his focus.Tae immediately started rubbing Kook's back, trying to calm his doe.

The two knives fell to the floor, which had been moving dangerously close to the men's necks.

Tae called someone and instructed them to delete the CCTV footage before walking to the car.

Tae sat in the car, opened his shirt, and offered his boob to Kook, knowing that this was the only thing that could effectively divert the devil's focus.

PRESENT

"What are you reading, baby?" Tae asked Kook.

When Kook looked toward Tae and saw him coming closer, he immediately hid the book.

"Nothing, Berry, just a business book," Kook replied, trying to hide the book further. Tae observed everything with amusement, wondering what his devil brain was cooking up.

"Which book? Show me," Tae said, standing in front of Kook.

Kook stood and took a step toward Tae with a smirk on his lips. Seeing that look, Tae instinctively took a step back. Kook stepped forward, and this game of steps came to a halt when Tae's back pressed against the wall.

"Now, where will you go, Berry?" Kook said, snuggling his hand around Tae's waist.

Both looked into each other's eyes. Kook took a step closer to Tae, gently removing a strand of hair from Tae's face. Tae closed his eyes at the touch.

Kook ran his finger from Tae's forehead to his lips. "How can you be so beautiful, Berry?" Kook asked, rubbing Tae's bottom lip with his thumb. Tae opened his eyes at Kook's words, a pink blush spreading across his cheeks and neck.

Both were gazing at each other's lips. Kook moved even closer to Tae, so close that not even air could pass between them. Their breaths mingled. Kook looked into Tae's eyes, then at his lips, his doe eyes reflecting his pure love and desire for his Berry.

Tae's condition was the same. His eyes also clearly showed his love, adoration, and desire for his Doe.

"Can I, Berry?" Kook asked, moving even closer to Tae, who nodded. As soon as Kook got the signal, he immediately pressed his lips against Tae's. Both of them closed their eyes in contentment.

For a moment, neither of them moved their lips; they were simply enjoying their pure love.

After a while, Kook started moving his lips, gently nibbling on Tae's bottom lip, which made Tae moan into the kiss.

Kook then rubbed his tongue against Tae's lips, and Tae opened his mouth in response.

Kook's tongue entered Tae's mouth, and he groaned at the sweet taste of his Berry. He sometimes wondered how someone could taste this sweet from every part of their body.

Kook's tongue explored Tae's mouth like an artist brushing a canvas.

They kissed each other deeply, losing themselves in the moment, completely forgetting the book on the couch.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone 🤗

This is my first time writing a kiss scene, so please share your opinions.

I'd also love to hear your thoughts on the baby's moment. If you have any suggestions  please let me know.

Sorry for mistakes

Thank you for reading my story.

Enjoy! 💜💜