Chapter 8

Time skip ( after 16 year )

"Thud, thud, thud..."

Only this sound filled the gym, a man in his early twenties beating the punching bag with full force. Sweat dripped from his body, his jaw clenched, as he relentlessly pounded the bag, as if he were imagining someone in its place.

"Kook, Kook," a voice reached his ears, and his hands came to a halt, the punching bag sighing in relief.

"Kook, come here, we have to catch our flight, brat, you forgot," the same voice called out again, clearer this time

"Kook, come here, we have to catch our flight, brat, you forgot," the same voice called out again, clearer this time. Kook sighed, removed his gloves, and threw them somewhere in the gym.

"Coming, meanie uncle," Kook replied, taking a moment to drink some water before making his way towards his uncle.

In the hall,

"Relax, love," a sleepy voice reassured his hyperactive husband as he embraced him.

Jimin sighed and relaxed in his husband's arms. "Boongie, we're going to our home , we're going to saw our hobi ," Jimin said, and Yoongi nodded, excited to reunite with their husband after a long time.

"Ewwww, get a room, uncles," Kook teased in a fake disgusted voice as he plopped down on the couch.

Yoongi shook his head at what was coming. Jimin grabbed a cushion and threw it at his brat, who dodged it skillfully, teasing his uncle by sticking out his tongue.

"Brat!" Jimin scolded, stomping his foot. Yoongi decided to meddle between them before they started World War III.

"Okay, okay, calm down, love. Did you pack gifts for everyone?" Yoongi asked Jimin, knowing he often forgot to pack them.

"Sh*t," Jimin cursed, without saying anything more, and dashed towards their room.

"Kook, did you pack your bag?" Yoongi asked Kook as he sat beside him.

"Yup, uncle ," Kook replied, absorbed in his phone.

"Oh no, I forgot," a new voice chimed in, and Kook and Yoongi turned towards the stairs, where two males stood. One was in a night suit with a pout, and the other was freshly bathed, dressed casually.

As the one in the night suit turned to start packing, "I already did, Jun," the other said, and Jun's pout turned into a smile. He jumped on his brother's back, who groaned in response.

"You're the best brother in the world," Jun exclaimed, peppering his brother's cheek with kisses, much to his brother's dismay, who made a disgusted face and tried to shake him off.

"Get off, you mother," Jun's brother said, "Language, Kai," Yoongi interjected in his strict voice, and Kai immediately mumbled a sorry to his uncle.

Kook went back to his phone, not interested in any drama.

Now, all of them were on a their private jet . Jimin and Yoongi were seated together, while the three younger ones sat together as well. Kai was engrossed in reading some kind of business book, Jun was watching a movie, and our devil had headphones on, gazing at the clouds lost in deep thoughts.