Episode 3

HENRY'S POV

I wake up and i see Alyssa was sleeping next to me she wakes up and look at me for a bunch of seconds sometimes I thought Alyssa was one of those girls that I could fall in love with and it's the first time.

MAXINE'S POV

I wake up next to James he was so pretty his hair are perfect and his face is so beautiful, i start strangely to fall in love with this weirdo "hi" he says, "hi" i respond then we get up and reuniting with Henry and Alyssa we go to pay and then we go away from the motel and walking "We can go with the train to your father" i say to Alyssa, "Maybe" she says, "Let's do this? Let's take the train to your father" Henry says, "Yes of course but we wait a few days before taking a train or else it is better to fly low" Alyssa responds, "And why?" I ask, "Because we robbed that guy" she says, "But he molested me" James says, "I don't care for a while it's better to disappear" she says, "Don't you disappear from your father?" James says, "Why do you mind my father?" Alyssa asks, "What it's not true" He says, "It's far from here we need a place around here, a nice place so we relax" Alyssa says meanwhile we walking we found a big house with a pool "And how do you know we're safe here?" James asks to Alyssa, "It's easy look no alert, dust everywhere so there are no maids" I respond to him, "Yes exactly" Alyssa responds and then she took a stone "For you a home invasion is fly low?" I ask but then Alyssa broke the window and we enter and find a photo of a dude that works at the university and we explore the whole house, then we eat and drink some wine outside at the pool.

HENRY'S POV

Then Alyssa put some music and starts to dancing and drinking then she wants to dance with her and i accept and even Maxine and James starts to dancing together and then she talks to me "Close the eyes i promise i'm not going to look", i dance and the same her, Maxine and James we're all happy for once and then she stops me and look at me and kiss me in the lips i do the same, it's clear that each other have feelings "Come with me" Alyssa says take me to another room and then i sit and i removed the belt and Alyssa starts to do oral sex to me i was getting uncomfortable not for the sex but because of the man that lives in this house "Alyssa stop" i say, "You say that you want me" she says, "Yes is true" I respond, "It's not true fuck you" she responds getting out angry from the house.

MAXINE'S POV

Alyssa put some music and starts to dancing and drinking after she and Henry dance together, i get up starts dancing and drink too i invited even James we dance together and then after Henry and Alyssa kiss and go in another room, "I have to tell you something too" i say to him, "Okay" he responds i know that he is never go to do the first step so i kissed him and he kiss me back and then we sit and we starts to make out "You want to do this? If you don't want to do it for me it's no problem" I say, "No i want" he says and then we make out and i remove my shirt and starts to do the first time with James when Alyssa in angry gets out of the house and we see Henry arrives there and his face go a bit sad after we three stay in the living room do nothing Alyssa returns home with a guy named Toffer "Henry he is Toffer, we go up to fuck together" she says go upstairs with Toffer and Henry stay sad "I'm sorry for your delusional love" i say.

In the living room Henry is sleeping in the couch, i was drinking and eat something and James was explore the house then i see James scared "Hey something happen?" I ask to him, "No don't worry i'm okay" He says then we see Toffler exit from the house in angry with Alyssa, me and James we go upstairs to Alyssa "Alyssa" i shout her name, "Go away" she says after James and I read the book of the man of this home Alyssa was sleeping too and then we hear someone enter in the house, i hide in the closet and James under the bed and we see the man enter in the room and Alyssa scared gets up "How did you enter?" he says, "I'm sorry" Alyssa responds, "Ok but i was scared Do you have any trouble? Are you alone?" he asks and Alyssa afraid responds "Yes", "Yeah like i didn't see your boyfriend sleep on the couch you made a big mess downstairs" He said close the door and sit in the bed have bad intensions "Did you eat my porridge too? golden curls?" he says laugh and take her hand "shhh stay calm" he says, "Please don't" Alyssa says in tears, "No what hey you make this difficult" he says and she cries "Hey you're a virgin?" he asks she immediately says no but she gets slapped and try to rape Alyssa and then James stab he in his neck "What the fuck did you do James?" I scream to him and then Henry arrives hear the screams and see the body of the man, he was dead. did not give signs of life. "Are you a virgin?" I ask, "Yes" Alyssa responds, "Me too" James says, "But don't tell me" she says and then we watch each other after realize that we got involved in a murder.