Chapter 11

Hey everyone!  Comments, votes, and fans are very much appreciated!  I hope you're enjoying this book, and thanks for all the support!

I plan on ending this book around Chapter... 20ish.  And hopefully, I can write a sequel if there is enough people who want one :)  Thanks again!

            Did you ever notice how when you learn something or do something and you don’t remember it?  That is, until, the realization sets in on you and you freak?

            Well, that’s how I reacted when I woke up.

            I was sprawled out on a dark blue bedspread still dressed in my dress.  I had nooo idea where I was or what time it was.  All I knew was that I wasn’t meant to be on this planet.

            That thought gave me the chills.  How wasn’t I a real human?  And how was Zyan here?  Everything was clear to me, but it was so confusing and mind boggling.  I didn’t understand anything that I had seen, other than I will have to leave my friends, family… and Planet behind.

            “Zyan?”  I called out, trying to push myself up.  I stretched my right arm out and hit something warm.

            “Hey.”  A warm smile greeted me.  Zyan’s blue eyes were dancing with happiness.

            “Where am I?”

            He shrugged.  “My room.”

            “Your room?”

            “My room.”  He smile widened as he rolled over to pull me closer to him.  I looked around at the room I was in.  It wasn’t at all what I expected it to be, but I wasn’t exactly sure what I expected.  His bed was huge, more than likely a King.  The walls were a light beige-yellowish color that made the blue accents stand out.  A large window was covered by a sheer blue drape.

            “Why?”  I questioned him, squirming a bit to get closer to him.  More sparks flew down my spine, but they didn’t feel the same.  It felt new… I guess now that I understood what they meant.

            “You passed out after we kissed.”  He paused.  “I never expected to be that great of a kisser.”  He smirked, glancing down at me with a glint in his eyes.

            I blushed as I hid my face in his chest.  “Shut up…”  I mumbled.  After a moment, I peeked up back at him and regained my previous ‘composure.’  “So, why did you bring me here?”  He shrugged.

            “I wanted to talk to you about something.”  He removed his eyes from me and stared over at the window.  I barely saw the moon and stars through it.  “Well, I guess you kinda know that we are… Mates…”  He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly before clearing his throat.  “And you know that we have to leave this planet…  But, do you know why?”

            I thought about it.  I actually didn’t know why… That was one of the few things that I didn’t find out.

            I shook my head.

            “Well… You know that I am a ‘Crown Prince’ and that I am going to become King when I return… Only if I go back with my mate.”  He paused and let that sink in.

            “How long do I have here?”

            He put on a face, as if he was trying to figure something out.  “Thirty-three weeks.”