Chill day with Demi

*Today you and Demi decided to hang out with each other and it's also Sunday, which is the day before Day One, where you will be facing Shayna and Demi defending the Women's World Championship against Emily. You and Demi were currently walking near the beach*

Demi: I bet last night was a dream come true for you

You: It was. Getting to team with Phil..never thought I would get to do that

Demi: Tomorrow is Day One, then we're off to Royal Rumble and on the road to WrestleMania

You: Wrestlemania 40 is going to be big, Dems!

Demi: It is and it's also my one-year title reign since beating Ashley last year

You: In the past year, this has just meant that you have been the strongest and most dominant woman in the locker

Demi: You're damn right. And that is why Mami will always be on top

*You and Demi look at each other and smile before heading over to her rental car as you both get in and drive off from the beach*

hours later in the hotel room

*After being at the beach, the mall, and a lot of places in San Diego, you and Demi are finally back in your hotel room. It was about 6:30 in the evening when the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the cozy living room where You and Demi sat close together on the couch. As you two had decided to watch Elf, you felt Demi's fingers brushed against yours accidentally, sending a jolt of electricity through both of them. Demi's heart raced, and she stole a quick glance at you, who seemed equally flustered*

Demi: Um, Ash?

You: Yeah?

Demi: I...I don't know how to say this, but...I feel something. Something more than just friendship...

*You felt your breath caught in your throat, hearing Demi say that. You obviously had been feeling the same way but were afraid to admit it. With a small smile, you reached out and gently cupped Demi's cheek, your thumb brushing over her soft skin*

You: I've been feeling it too

*Without another word from either of you, you both leaned in slowly, both of your lips meeting in a tentative kiss. It was soft and hesitant at first, a delicate exploration of newfound emotions. But as their connection deepened, the kisses started to grow more passionate, igniting a fire that had been smoldering between you two for years. You and Demi lost yourselves in each other, your hands roaming freely over each other's bodies, exploring every curve and contour. Time seemed to stand still as you two surrendered to the intoxicating rush of desire, your hearts beating as one. When you both finally pulled away, breathless and flushed, you and Demi gazed into each other's eyes with a newfound sense of clarity and understanding. In that moment, you both knew that your friendship had evolved into something infinitely more beautiful and profound*

You: I've wanted to do that for so long...

Demi: Me too...

*You and Demi curled up together on the couch, your fingers intertwined and your hearts full as you both ended up falling asleep just a few minutes afterward*