Hanging Out With Toni&Mariah/AEW Revolution Posts

*Being in Greensboro, North Carolina for AEW Revolution, which was in 24 hours, but today you and Toni decided to hang out before her big match against your guys best friend, Deonna Purrazzo. You and Toni were currently at Green Joe's Coffee Company, a cozy coffee shop known for its organic brews and laid-back atmosphere*

You: How's the prep going for Revolution?

Toni: It's been intense, But having you here makes it all so much better. I needed this break.

You: I bet. When Joseph picked me up yesterday, he was telling that you were training everyday, which I understand, but girl, take some breaks

Toni: Training helps with the stress, but I'm done with training since the show is tomorrow. But, other then that, I watched your match at Elimination Chamber and you crushed it, Lynn!

You: Thank you

*After leaving Green Joe's Coffee Company, you and Toni went to Four Seasons Town Center as you two were meeting up with Mariah. You both meet up with Mariah, you and Mariah shaking hands as you two have never met, but have heard of each other*

You: Mariah, it's so good to finally meet you

Mariah: It's always been a dream to meet you. Big fan of you

You: I've heard. Toni has told me amazing things about you

Toni: The best knows the best

3 and a half hours later

*Hollister Co., Hot Topic, Rainbow, H&M, Aéropostale, and many other stores, you, Toni and Mariah have gone to and most of those stores, all three of you have walk out with bags in hand. After putting the bags in Toni's car, you all got in the car and Toni drove back to the hotel, you pull out your phone, texting your dad about something putting your phone down*

Toni: So, on Wednesday, Mariah and I talked to Khan and as long as you have our WWE Contracts, we can sign before or after Revolution

You: They are both in my suitcase

Toni: Perfect!

Mariah: Wow...I never thought I would be in WWE

You: That's what we all say, then it becomes reality

Mariah: None of this was on my 2024 bingo card

*Getting back to the hotel, you all drop your bags off in your own rooms then Toni and Mariah come to your room, and you give them their WWE Contracts*

You: Here you go. Just read over them for now and tomorrow you can sign them

Mariah: Got it

Toni: Thanks, Lynn

You: You're welcome

*Mariah's phone starts ringing and she steps out of the room to answer, leaving you and Toni alone*

You: She is literally an amazing person!

Toni: That's what I said! And tomorrow she's during my entrance, my old one

You: That's gonna be fucking cool

Toni: It really is. Gonna throw the crowd off for sure

*For the rest of the day, you hang out with Mariah and Toni before they went back to their rooms for the night and you FaceTime Demi, watching as she answers the phone, also laying down in her bed in her hotel room*

Demi: Hey, baby!

You: Hi! How was your day?

Demi: It was good. Did a bit of media stuff, but how was your day? Hanging out with Toni and Mariah?