01: The rain is harsh

You were always called a weird person growing up as you had weird habits, one of them is walking in the park everytime school ends. You liked to walk in the park when you need time to unwind or just simply get away from the crowd. Seungmin knows everything about you, and everytime he gets a chance with you, he uses it to humiliate you.

You stepped out of the building to find the grown drizzled wet, you held your hand up and watch your palm collect the rain water. "..." You sighed, you watched everyone leaving with a car or an umbrella with groups, but you couldn't do the same since your mother only calls your driver in an emergency, and you weren't so close with anyone, so you had no choice but to walk in the rain.

You entered the opened park, you looked down at the steps as you listened to the kids complaining about the rain. 10 minutes progresses, you were still walking in circles before you decided that it was time to go home. But as you were heading towards the exit, you heard a familiar voice, "Hey you idiot, you want to get soaked?" He warned, you glanced around and met his eyes
"Damn you Seungmin..." You mumbled, you turned around and started to increase your speed in walking. Seungmin realized that of course and he quickly ran impatient "Hey! Y/n!" He called out to you, he pulled your bag to near you to him, you yelped, almost hitting him.

"Paranoid ash, I was just thinking of sharing an umbrella with you." He scoffed, catching up to you, you felt a bit guilty for not being nicer earlier... You followed him and looked up at his umbrella "S-sorry... I would like to share an umbrella don't get me wrong" You bowed your head, Seungmin stopped and his face could be seen with a smirk, but he didn't turn to you so you didn't know how he was really feeling.

"Fine, but- you have to do whatever I tell you to do, only for today since I'm feeling nice." You stared blankly at him before tilting your head "And what if I don't?"
You asked with a stupid smile, "You'll see..." He snickered, his menacing smirk is back again, "...!" You squeaked in fear, you quickly nodded and agreed to his conditions. Seungmin nodded "Good." He simply said before putting the umbrella in the middle of you two, your grip under his and you kept walking.

A thunder stiked from afar, but the thud was still loud, you flinched and immediately held his wrist, you could've sworn he had a sly smirk on his face, "Are you scared?" He asked, you narrowed your eyes, confused on how he didn't flinch
"Of course I am we're outside in the heavy rain with a 50 percent chance a thunder is going to strike near us." You shivered.

Seungmin dragged you on a shelter, you both leaned on the wall with a sigh, you groan "Ahh... My mother is going to think I snuck out with a boy..." You checked the time with was past 5:00pm before putting my phone into your bag

He stared you down before turning away "Why didn't you tell her it's raining? I'm sure she would understand."

"She wouldn't believe me... She never listens to me." You mumbled with a sigh, shaking my head.

After the thundering eased, you continued walking, not even nearing the exit yet, you left school around 4:00pm, it is now 5:40, you should've been home since 5:00pm. Seungmin stopped walking, of course as if instinct, you stopped walking too, you guys were now far away from the exit, you were on the other end. "Wait for me, I got a call"
He walked off, leaving the umbrella to you and the chance to run.

Seungmin's pov

"Wait for me, I got a call" That's a lie, I just wanted to see if she would run off or not, "Stupid..." I saw Y/n turning around and walked quickly, dropping my umbrella.

"Where are you going?" I saw her frozen, I shouted again "Hey! I said to wait for me." Damn it, I think I broke her ears for how much I've been shouting these past years... I looked up to see the rain getting heavier, when I looked back, she was already running! I started to chase after her "Come here you brat!"

Y/n pov:

Damn it! Why did I decided to run?! I thought, my heart wanted to beat out of its chest.

Unfortunately the rain was heavy and I didn't look down at where I was going, I slipped and fell face first, I groaned, luckily, the ground wasn't so hard. But falling down wasn't what made me want to cry the most.

I sat up, looking down at a puddle of mushy mud, and my stained uniform, my lips quivered as I could feel my eyes welling up in tears, I didn't want to get up, never ever. I hate you, Kim Seungmin....

"You idiot..." He panted, finding a way to insult me everytime, "Aww... You have a stained uniform..."

2nd person's pov:

"Y/n don't be so dramatic, your parents are rich right? You could easily afford another one." Seungmin scolded, but you had enough suffering and humiliation for today, you got up with red nose and teary eyes, you took a deep breath as you met his surprised eyes "Oh shut up Seungmin your rich parents just pays too much attention to you, you spoiled brat we're clearly not the same." You snapped before walking away.

Seungmin's pov:

That was unnecessary! It's what any normal parents would do...? Care for their child and working hard to obtain a new uniform... I thought, I held her wrist tighter, not letting go even if she kept moving, I pressed my fingers harder in her skin, probably making marks within it.

"What? Your parents don't care if you needed a new pair of uniform? That stain won't clear easily you know..." I said, I couldn't help but add a worried tone in my voice, but she didn't notice that.

"No?! I have parents who only care about good grades and not me and my social life! Since these past years I had no one but your annoying self! I had to put up with homeworks and duties and work AND YOU. You don't know me! You don't know what MY life is like! Unlike you, I had to be the one paying for uniforms and textbooks. But you're all do better than me so of course you wouldn't care abojt it. So just leave me alone..."

She pushed me off, I looked at her in shock, I never saw her this angry... Nor have I seen her upset before, I have only seen her cries but never frustrations... I put my hands back in my pocket and stared down coldly.

That's enough. Let her go, she's been through you a lot of times today, it's better to let her go now. I convinced myself.

I watched her walk off in the rain, furrowing my brows, I didn't mind the cold, since I'm good at handling it, but her allergies might get in the way tomorrow.

How will you confront your parents looking like a mess? More importantly, what will your mother think?

She definitely won't listen to you, she had never hear the side of your story, and your father stays quiet...