07: New changes

You woke up feeling way better than yesterday, aside from your itchy throat.

"Ah f_ck..." You groaned with your raspy voice, your eyes adjust the light before getting up.

"Y/n-ah, come down for breakfast!" Your mother alarmed, you were surprised she called you down, she never does that, but you were happy.

"Morning." Your father smiled, ruffling your hair before pressing his hands on your forehead as you sat beside him "Hm..." He hummed, your mother probably talked about your sickness already.

"Morning" You nodded, you turned your head to your mom who was smiling at the father-daughter interaction before giving you food.

You could feel heat rise on your check as you felt happier, you were a bit weirded out on how things could change quickly overnight, but you definitely weren't complaining.

Seungmin's pov:

Ahn Y/n dorkie

You
Y/nnnn
Are you feeling better?
Don't study late.
I'll send you some food

Ahn Y/n dorkie
👍
How nice of you to message me

-

"So dry..." I complained, looking at her message in disgust before I got off KakaoTalk and turned off my phone, I still sat in the same spot, only difference was that Y/n wasn't there, I didn't know why she liked the windows very much, so I just scooted to her empty chair, I leaned my head in the window.

I totally didn't miss her. But today I've become really quiet since she was absent...

How's she doing with her parents? Hopefully they're well.

"Seungminnie~ good morning!" A squeaky voice greeted along with a door slammed, I widened my eyes as my heart dropped.

Never in my life I thought I would've never had to encounter her again...

"Having fun with your daddy's money?" My voice grumbled, my pupils darting at the figure walking, narrowing my eyes.

Kang Hyejin's uniform looked like the buttons were holding on for dear life, her shortened skirt and bare legs is going to cause her trouble in class... I just knew Y/n would've gifted her long socks.

"What the hell are you wearing?" I scolded as she pouted, I scoffed and rolled my eyes as she whined.

"Hmph... School uniform obviously?" She giggled, quickly taking a seat beside me

"Wear some socks at least homeroom obviously would kick you out."

"Why do you care so much?" She teased, leaning her head on me without consent, she was gone for the past 2 years and she just expects me to miss her and grow feelings? Hell no!

I leaned on the cold window, now I understand why Y/n likes to sit in the edge, Hyejin must've noticed that I stood quiet, I just wanted to bore her out, but it seems like she won't let go so easily.

"Ah... Why are you sitting in the back of the class anyways?" She complained as she tilted her head, I glanced at her with a hum before I shrugged

"I just wanted to. Besides I don't want to let Y/n's spot to be taken."