fluff! (very short bc i dont have time)

As the rain poured down outside, Ocean and Penny lay cuddled up on the couch in their cozy living room. They had been dating for seven months now and every moment they spent together was filled with love and happiness. Ocean, with her short ginger hair, brown eyes, freckles, and glasses, was leaning against Penny's taller, slender figure. Penny, with her pale complexion, brown hair, and brown eyes, had her arms wrapped around Ocean, pulling her closer.

As they watched the raindrops race down the window, they couldn't help but smile at each other. It was moments like this that made them grateful for each other's company. They were each other's safe haven, a place of comfort and acceptance in a world that could be cruel and unforgiving. The rain added to the cozy atmosphere, making it the perfect setting for them to just be in each other's arms.

Their relationship had started off as a friendship, but as they got to know each other more, they realized that there was something more between them. It wasn't about gender or labels, it was about the connection they shared. They had found love in each other's eyes, and nothing else seemed to matter. They were happy and that's all that mattered to them.

As the cuddled girls took in the sound of the rain and the warmth of each other's bodies, they reminisced about their journey as a couple. It had been a rollercoaster ride, filled with both happy and challenging moments. They had faced their fair share of judgment and discrimination, but they never let it affect their love for each other. They stood strong, united in their love and support for one another.

Ocean softly traced her fingers along Penny's jawline, admiring the beauty of the person she was lucky enough to call her girlfriend. She remembered the first time she saw Penny, she was in awe of her confidence and kindness. As they got to know each other, Ocean found herself falling for Penny more and more. She loved how Penny always stood up for what she believed in, even if it meant going against the norm.

Penny brought her lips to Ocean's forehead and placed a gentle kiss. She was grateful for Ocean's unwavering love and support. She knew she could always count on Ocean to be there for her, through thick and thin. Penny often struggled with self-acceptance and confidence, but Ocean's love and understanding helped her become more comfortable in her own skin. She felt safe and loved with Ocean by her side.

Their relationship was not without its challenges, but they faced them together. They knew they had to fight harder for their love to be accepted by society, but they were determined to break barriers and pave the way for others to love freely. They were proud of who they were and they refused to let anyone else tell them otherwise.

As the rain started to ease off, Ocean and Penny decided to make some hot chocolate and snuggle under a warm blanket. As they sipped on their drinks, they talked about their plans for the future. They dreamed of traveling the world together, experiencing new cultures and creating unforgettable memories. They also talked about starting a family, something they both knew they wanted in the future.

Despite the challenges they faced as a same-sex couple, Ocean and Penny remained hopeful and optimistic. They believed that one day, love would truly conquer all and their love would be accepted without hesitation. Until then, they would continue to love each other fiercely and unconditionally, making the most of every moment they had together.

As they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, the rain had stopped completely. It was a peaceful and calm night, just like their love for each other. Ocean and Penny had found solace in each other's embrace, and no matter what the future held, they knew that they would always have each other, through the rain and the sunshine.