nsfw headcannons

– ocean masturbates as a way to relax herself. Sometimes, she dowa it for sexual reasons, but it's mostly just to help her relax.

– ocean loves foreplay. She wants jane/ Penny to kiss down her body, give her hickys, lick, and bite her gently all over before they actually start anything.

– after care is very important to ocean as well as she can get overwhelmed or extremely anxious/ self-conscious after sex, so pennh/Jane would always help ocean sit up and the two would cuddle whilst watching a movie, jane/penny would caress oceans arm or back or would play with Ocean's hair.

– oceans moans are loud and are mostly whimpers

– jane/penny groans and pants as well as a small whimper every now and again.

– jane/ Penny is always the top. She allowed ocean to try to top once, and ocean couldn't move. She was terrified and kept backing away, feeling really nervous and almost having a panic attack.

– ocean is a pillow princess. 100%. She'll put in a little bit of effort if she's desperate, but she prefers to lay there and do nothing whilst being praised.

– ocean has a praising AND degrading kink, you could go either way and she'd instantly get wet.

– ocean even made a routine on when she should masturbate, she decided that she'd do it every other night before her shower.

– jane/penny just masturbates whenever the hell she wants, she doesn't give two shits.

– jane/penny was really sexual at the start and slowly became less sexual whilst ocean wasn't sexual at all at the start but slowly became more sexual as the relationship continued.

– ocean takes lewd pictures of herself in the mirror, not for penny, just simply because she feels hot on that day.

– penny/jane gets changed on call, letting ocean watch everytime for no reason. They just feel comfortable enough to be like that around eachother.

– ocean tends to hump her blankets and grind down on whatever she's sat on if she gets desperate enough.

– jane/penny teases ocean alot before fingering her because she's a bit sadistic and finds oceans begging and whineing cute and sexy.

– jane/penny makes ocean beg for what she wants before she gets it.

– penny/jane tied oceans wrists to the bed once so that she could finger herself infront of ocean and make ocean beg for her to touch her or touch herself because of the sexual frustration she was dealing with.

– ocean gave penny/Jane a lap dance once as a dare from the choir and penny immediately dragged ocean away to another room.

– ocean wears white laced underwear to piss off penny/Jane.

– jane/penny licks their own come off their hand frequently.

– ocean tried their own come once and liked it but didn't do it again.

– ocean cannot keep quiet for the life or her.

– ocean likes being bitten (and likes bitting others for no reason.)

– ocean loves face riding and thigh riding.

– ocean wants jane to sit her on her lap and finger her infront of a mirror, forcing her to watch and telling her how much of a slut she is and calling her a good girl for taking it so well.

– penny likes to give ocean praise and likes degrading her because of the affect it has on her.

– ocean doesn't last long, she will finish quickly.

– it takes ages for jane to finish.