another ocean headcannon!

Sorry, I love her so much, and I'm dying (darling you have already had this in a text so u don't have to read it again)

Right so we all know ocean is like a massive nerd and likes work, yes? Well I had this thought that like what if a test was coming up and like ocean types up her own revision notes before printing them out and putting them in a binder by using like hole punchers and colored paper to make it look pretty. So I thought that ocean would print out like 50 pages at least of revision sheets, copy them all 5 more times, put them all in separate binders and put one of those small white stickers on each binder and write everyone's name on them. They she would have a key on the inside that says page whatever to page whatever had this topic ect  and a separate key that tells you wjat pages diagrams or spider Web diagrams are on. And then for each person, the pages will have different things to say how close you are to finishing one topic:

Constance - strawberry shortcake! It will show a full cake on the top right cornor on the start of a topic and a slice will disappear each page until the last page on that topic and there will be no cake, then the cycle repeats with the other topics!

Ricky - all the planets! Same thing but a planet dissappears each page!

Mischa ‐ a bottle! and it starts to empty and is fully empty at the end of the topic!

Noel - a rose! A petal falls off with each page and all petals are gone by the end of a topic!

Penny - okay now she was harder as I didn't know what she could be linked with other than dolls and I don't understand how I could add that in so I just went with books and so the book starts closed and it flips through the pages each page you turn!

And like I thought of ocean just like on a zoom call with them getting all excited and proud of herself for it all and talking about how neat it all is and how she numbers the pages and she talks about how at the end of each topic there is an empty section at the bottom for the members to write their own summary of what she had put to revise easier and then she said that she'd give everyone hole punches so that they could reuse their binders for other topics! She would like start stimming and stuff because she's happy and over excited and I just thought it was so cute because everyone is probably so uninterested and thinks that work is boring and she's just there getting all happy because she was being productive and made her work all pretty.