age regression headcannons

- ocean age regresses to the age of four.

- penny is a caregiver for ocean.

- ocean uses a pacifier but gets too embarrassed to use it in front of penny, so she suckes her thumb instead when penny is around.

- ocean likes sippy cups.

- ocean has a small, thin blanket as a comfort item for when little.

- if someone says a swear word, ocean covers her ear and yells,'No bad word!'

- ocean humps her blanket IN A NON SEXUAL WAY to fall asleep both when big and little.

- ocean likes colouring.

- ocean asks for juice every ten minutes.

- ocean is very cuddly and affectionate.

- ocean bites everything (including penny)

- ocean rolls everywhere.

- ocean shakes her head when saying 'no'

- ocean giggles nonstop at everything.

- penny calls her things like:

● munchkin
● baby
● angel
● princess
● sweetheart/sweetie
● honey

- ocean does have issues wetting herself, so she has to wear diapers. She gets embarrassed to do it around penny though so she ended up wetting the bed when they were cuddling once, and she had a breakdown over it. (Penny didn't mind and helped ocean out)

- ocean likes to have bubble baths and get pampered when little.

- penny will either sit and watch from afar or she'll hold ocean on her lap whilst ocean regresses.

- penny likes to copy ocean when she makes little sounds.

- penny and ocean take naps together.

- ocean whines when penny leaves her alone.

- ocean calls penny stuff like:

● mam
●mama
●ma
●pen

- penny keeps the drawings ocean makes when little.

- penny helps ocean in the bath and helps her get dried and dressed.

- if penny is cooking/cleaning in her house, ezra gets stuck with ocean and is forced to let her put butterfly hair clips in his hair.

- ocean tends to play fight with penny.

- ocean likes to act stubborn because of the sweet and fun way penny reacts to it. (Picking ocean up and tickling her, pretending to be mad in a silly way, ect.)

- ocean likes to play with Penny's porcelain dolls, but Penny gets very nervous when ocean touches them since she's a bit reckless.

- ocean steals mishas hat and puts it on backwards when little because she finds it funny.

- noel gets along with ocean better when she is little.

- ocean bites noel just to annoy him because she still doesn't like him as much as the others.

- ocean will lay on the floor and stare at the ceiling for ages, just talking to herself.
________________

That's all I got :)