Her eye's

It all started with Aiden West , who is an ordinary guy living his college life , going to classes having fun with his friends. Aiden was the only guy who didn't have a girlfriend yet, and the rest of his friends had who usually would spend their time with their girlfriend.

Aiden was fine being single, but the feeling of loneliness was there within him , One fine day as he's about to go home with his friend Adam in bus he finds a beautiful girl getting on the bus just with one glance his eyes were stuck on her , Adam noticed it 'why don't you go ask her name ' , don't be silly you think I have a chance with a girl like her never never in my life time said Aiden in a irritated voice. The next day, as Aiden was about to go for his next class, he saw the same girl he saw yesterday on the bus . It seemed that she was talking with some guy, and with this, Aiden got an idea after class that he went to meet that guy as he approached him. Aiden introduced himself in a friendly manner as if Aiden that guy were long-time friends.  'Hey, how are you? Long time no see my guy ', said Aiden  , do I know you ? .
Sorry , I am Aiden. I am from the finances course , oh nice to meet you Aiden I am Rex from same class as yours . Both Aiden and Rex would have a long talk and found similar interests, and within a few months are now best friends .

few months has been gone, and finally, Aiden asks Rex about that girl  who he saw on that bus . At first, Rex was confused about which girl Aiden was asking and asked him to describe her . Humm, I'll try my best to describe her . Well, she had long black hair, which looked smooth and silky . She was kinda short for my height, probably near my chest . She's a bit fair in color . Rex interrupts Aiden, saying,' wow dude chill, that's kinda racist '; No like I am not being racist over her but I don't mind she looks cute especially her eyes her brown eyes which made me look at her non stop . Well, it looks like someone is in loveee said Rex in a teasing way . Well, leaving all that aside, I know which girl you're saying it's Rose , Rose Valentine, and you know you're out of her league well seeing you who's kinda good looking I would say you can atleast try .

Hearing this, Aiden got a confidence boost and sent a follow request to Rose, and within a few minutes, she accepted, and thus, the journey began.  Aiden and Rose started talking online, but it was just a few words like hi or hello that's it , and seeing this Aiden and Rex started to think of an solution on how should the conversation should be long and as they were thinking Rex remember that there's a college program in few days where Rose is also performing  so why not go and see how her performance was , hearing this Aiden agreed and when the day came Aiden and Rex were there in the auditorium seeing how the performance was going and seeing Rose dancing Aiden was mesmerized and told Rex ' after college if she's going home alone till bus stop I'll go and talk with her ' seeing this confidence Rex got hyped up and was chearing up Aiden for it .
A few hours went by, and the college got over . As Rose was heading toward the bus stop, Aiden gathered up all the courage he had and said, "Hey I stopped by the auditorium and saw your performance,  you dance good , thank you I usually don't dance but it was a one time opportunity so had to take it said Rose in a happy voice and this was the first time Aiden heard her voice and his heart melted away . Both of them talked the whole journey to the bus stop and realized that both of them live close by and got on the same bus . And thus was a new start to Aiden love journey.