Wedding ring

It's been almost 3 years since Rose is working in berlin . She calls me every week telling about her work life , her friends everything and hearing that I am happy she's alright over there without me.
It's 5th December, Rex is at my place

" Bro OK we have been friends for over 7 years now and as you know I have a girlfriend from college days " Hearing this I started to get doubts weather he broke up with her or not , Rex puts his hand in his pocket and removes a red small box , it was was ring box , as soon as I see it he tells me " I am gonna propose her today " I jumped with excitement and hugged him hard "
tonight is gonna be a big day, and I want you to be part of it as my Bestfriend " ofc why not it's my brother who's asking for help. I am always ready for it . Without further delay, we pick up a nice dress for Rex and reach at the location 10 mins early.

" I am scared, Aiden. I don't know how she will react to it. As we see her enter, I take my position with my camera ready for it to begin . At first, they ordered some food, so the mood is set perfectly, as they finish Rex calls a waiter and this is where his plan starts , the waiter runs back and dims the lights of restaurant only keeping there's bright so all focus will be on them . I take my camera out, ready to record a beautiful moment , Rex gets down on one of his knees.

" Selena, I like no one , absolutely no one , but I liked you from start. I liked you when I didn't know you,  and now that I do know you, it's only gotten worse. Sometimes, often always, I think about you before falling asleep. Then I dream of you, and when I wake up, my heads still there, stuck on something funny , beautiful,  filthy , intelligent that's all about you , Selena I want to ask you will you marry me "

the next moment, Selena is in Rex's arms, crying and shouting yes over n over until she's calm. The whole restaurant is congratulating them . Rex gently pushes the ring in Selena finger with excitement. " Thank you, Selena, for marrying me," he said while crying, and I got to capture a beautiful moment, which I surely knew they both would enjoy for there life time.

For the next 4-5 weeks, they both work hard for their wedding. Rex and Selena usually spend time with me asking for my suggestions and decides the wedding will be before Christmas Eve on 24th December. I was planning to call Rose here, but she's already busy with her work she might not make it, but seeing how happy these two are made him miss Rose even more.