Wait... really

It's 6 o'clock. Aiden wakes up with his alarm and gets ready for work . He's the usual breakfast egg and bread . It's been almost 2 months now, Rose is in Germany having her best life working in her dream company .

Aiden, who forced her to move there, is somewhat happy with his decision , but that brings long distance relationships, Aiden rushes out of his apartment to reach on time for work , as usual his boss is waiting for him to arrive on Time but today was different, as Aiden enters his office one of his colleague told him boss is waiting for him in his cabin , hearing this Aiden is quite scary but with brave heart Aiden enters 'may I come in sir ',
with polite and respectful Aiden sits on one of the chairs 'you asked for me , any help sir ' , with confused and curious Aiden asks ,

' well yes Aiden you have been working here for almost 6-7 months now and seeing your graph I am quite impressed and I want you to be part of project that is in Germany berlin , you'll be there for 2 months for now if it ends early then you can come back ' , hearing this Aiden is overjoyed with happiness and agreed . As the day ends, Aiden tells this first to Rex and has a blast party at Aidens' house. The next day, Aiden is preparing for his next 2 months, where an idea sticks to surprise Rose, not giving her any idea at all. After 2 weeks, it's time to go.

Rex comes to drop Aiden at the airport.' Well, enjoy your stay and be sure to make time to meet Rose and call me as well . Aiden smiles, giving Rex a hug he leaves for flight. After 11 hours of sitting in one place, Aiden finally reaches berlin.