Last week with you

It's the last week in Berlin for Aiden, as he wakes up beside Rose as she's sleeping on his hand . He moves hair, which is covering her face , running his fingers on her soft cheeks as he appreciates her beauty . Aiden gets up, taking a deep breath, looking outside. " This is the last wedki have left to be with Rose. I have to make it memorable, and so Aiden gets ready to leave searching for all the possible places where Rose would want to go. Aiden makes a full proof plan with the help of Ali and Catherine, who made reservations .

After seaven days of planning , Aiden gets ready and asks Rose to get ready for a surprise. Rose, with confusion, wears a bright yellow dress with brown heels and a small handbag . As she shows her dress to Aiden, he's speechless on how beautiful she's looking . Without wasting any time, they both vist all the monuments , cute places with beautiful scenery taking photos making a beautiful memorable moment for both of them , as the day ends.

Aiden brings Rose to a high-class restaurant , and Rose is shocked with Aiden as they get seated they are greeted with bruschetta , and with the first bite, it felt like heaven . The taste of olive oil mixed with spices and vegetables made it so good, and as the main dish arrived, it was beef wellington, the aroma of it was filled everywhere, as the waiter sliced through it both Rose and Aiden could see the meat which was perfect medium rare. As they both took a bite, it melted in there mouth.

Both enjoyed their dinner and had their last walk together till their home.

" Rose, thank you for coming today. I know it wasn't that much, but I hope you liked it, "

' liked it , I loved it. Aiden, every girl wants something like this in their life once, and thanks to you, I experienced it today.

'The next day arises, Aiden packs up his bags. Ali drops Aiden to the airport. " thanks man for everything this past month and taking care of Rose," Ali gives a hug with a big smile , Rose came with them and saw Aiden leave made her emotional same feeling when she left Texas,
" Rose, I hope you'll do well here." Rose tears flowing from her eyes, hugging Aiden asking him not to leave , with their final kiss Rose had to give a hard goodbye. After half an hour of security check, Aiden gets to his seat , with mixed emotions leaves for Texas. After 11 hours, he reaches and immediately calls Rose, telling him he landed safely.

Aiden books a cab to his home, and as he opens his door, sudden memories rush through him of Rose in this house. " Well, life is unpredictable. Anything can happen anytime. It looks like I alone have to clean up this house now. "