What did i do

2 days have passed, and there is no sight of Rose. There is no message, and nothing meanwhile Rex stayed with Aiden to search for Rose.
' What did I do , I just wanted her to be happy and not a bummer , she was the best chapter of my life god gave . Everything about her is just perfect. No one can replace her , without her, I am an empty shell with no life . I am scared, very scared to lose her.'
Aiden is depressed not knowing what is going to happen . He stopped eating food , not getting enough sleep , Rex is worried about Aiden, but what else can he do . Rex told Aiden he's going to get food for them , house is dead silent ad if no one lives there . Rex goes to a nearby grocery shop and is surprise to see Rose with her friend . He approaches Rose, shaking her.

' Are you out of your mind right now ? You know how messed up Aiden is ? He's not eating or sleeping, just seeing your photos all day ' . Rose was quite known for what was gonna happen but couldn't say a word . Her friend tried to back up Rose, but Rose made up courage and told Rex she's ready to meet Aiden. All three of them rushed to the apartment , and even after ringing bells, many times no one came to open it , " Thank God I took keys with me or else I would be outside forever ". As Rex opens the door, they see it gloomy and dark, and a light is flashing from the bedroom.' he's in there, go call him, and see how his face changes .

' Aiden, just one word and running sound comes, and next moment, he's in roses' arms crying, seeing him Rose cries, expressing all kinds of emotions . Rex calmed both and decided to talk out . " Now that you both have calmed down, what are you gonna do, Rose ?"Rose takes time to answer, but finally decided." Fine, I'll go to Germany and work, but you have to call me every day no matter what happens. You have to, hearing This Aidens face lies up happy then ever .
" If you said this before, this wouldn't have happened in first place," Rex said in teasing way . " it's all thanks to her Niki she told me what Aiden was trying to tell me all this time." After hours of chatting, it came to dinner time, and all four of them had a blast ,
" seeing Aiden happy is what I was aiming for and look at him how his world went from darkness to full of colours in matter for hours " Niki supported Rex statement as she saw same things but with Rose . Was it just a coincidence or a miracle shown by God.