A new beginning

" The first time I met you, it wasn't love at first sight . My love was formed for you gradually.  Your personality,  your voice , your hair, your eyes, your humor, the way you looked away, and smiled . It all came clear to me that you were exactly what I was looking for."

Aiden and Rose is one of the perfect couples in the college
That's what everyone said , both had each other back whenever they needed support.  College ended graduation came with both Aiden and Rose completing their studies, got grate grades, and jobs . Aiden became an employee in a big company where Rose was waiting for her job application to arrive.  Both had decided to move into an apartment just for themselves, Aiden used to work in the morning, and Rose would handle all the chores at home .

'Rose, umm.. I was planning a vacation just for us , I have saved up a few money for this , so where do you wanna go?  rose was excited yet felt guilty as only Aiden was earning and putting all that to keep me happy. ' Aiden, I know you wanna go somewhere with me, but we still have bills to pay, and going on vacation will be a waste of money ' , OK then how about a candle light dinner ? . The excitement on Rose face was so much as she started to jump in happiness.  'You see Rose, there's nothing in this world that will make me feel happy, but seeing you like this is far more than enough for me .

" Rose, do you know why I fell for you ? Aiden asks Rose, and while she's confused and stares at Aiden , why she asks . Chuckling , Rose, holds aidens hand tightly scared , your beautiful and not just from outside but from inside, you are everything I have dreamt of..... as Aiden finishes, Rose falls on his chest, and a tear escapes her eye , holding Aiden tightly,  se weeps telling , that's the most beautiful words I have ever been told in my life .
Aiden gently caresses her hair and tells her,she will be hearing much more beautiful ones than the one she heard now as they giggle,Rose stares at aiden and the way he talks,while aiden is completely lost in her soul...he leans forward, whispering in her ear "Rose,I will show you how beautiful life is, just hold my hand...she replies, before Aiden knows what is happening,rose leans in and gives a gentle kiss ,Aiden feels his heart rush and soul dancing to the melody of his romantic song