A new rival in town

'New semester,  new students in college, and one of those is Isaac,  Isaac York seems like his bonding well with the ladies '; Rex was eager and scared for Aiden as new people started to come in college and Aiden worry was somewhat true .
Isaac was in the same class as Rose and Aiden , turns out he is a lady magnet , all the girls in our colleges started to talk about him but Aiden didn't find anything about Isaac which made him this famous in just matter of few days . 'Rex, I need to tell you something. I don't know why I am getting this feeling that he might go after Rose, and I don't want that,' said aiden in a worried manner .

OK, let's just wait for a few days, and we will see if he makes any moves on her . If he does, then we gotta make a full proof plan . A few days later, Aiden got on the usual bus, but Rose wasn't there , 'Maybe she must have left early she did tell me she had a project to complete with her friend'. As Aiden reached college, he saw Rose with Isaac and looked at them that were way too close to each other , as Aiden was about to class her, the bell rang .

During lunch break, Aiden and Rex started to discuss what to do now , as they were talking, Rex saw Rose and Isaac walking together.' OH no, this is bad really, really bad,' Rex told Aiden, and he got jealous as how easily he made Rose this close to him . As the lunch break was about to be over, a senior came in class and announced that there is college party for the junior and will be full of fun so be sure to be there or you'll miss a life time opportunity. 

Hearing this both Aiden and Rex got an idea ' OK plan A first we both will enter the venue and search for Rose,  secondly if we see Isaac near her we gotta distract him away from her , thirdly we know Isaac is a lady magnet but we never know if he's eyes are on Rose or not so we have to make sure he is surrounded by girls ' This was the final plan as the party is in 3 days . In those three days, Aiden was fully prepared for the party but had a weird feeling if he's doing the wrong thing or not .
Ignoring that Aiden took out her suit,
" OK, tomorrow is the day you can do it, Aiden, for my sake, and for Rose sake "; And the day arrives at the grand college party .