Offer letter

It was a sunny evening. A ring goes on the door , and Rose goes to see a letter sitting in front of her door . It's an offer letter where Rose applied,  as she opens to see what's inside, and to her surprise, she gets approved, but her job listing is in Germany.

' I have to tell this to Aiden or I can give him a surprise ' as Rose starts to make her plan. She visualizes how beautiful it will be to have her own home with Aiden, but a fear is I have to be in Germany and Aiden in Texas.  No, I can't leave. Aiden it our dream to be happy together how will i survive without him'. Rose throws the letter in dustbin and acts as if nothing happened.  As the evening comes, Aiden comes home from work ' got your letter yet ?'. Rose, quietly sitting nodded saying nope not yet ,
" "Humm, weird, I got my job letter quickly. How come yours didn't come yet? " Rose was pushing her feelings down, told Aiden to get fresh as she's prepared dinner . As Aiden comes back changing, he sees something in dustbin , it's the offer letter. Why is it here ? Aiden opens it without Rose seeing it and sees she got accepted.

He was equally happy as Rose was about to start her job . Rose called Aiden for dinner , as they started to eat, Aiden asked Rose, " Rose, what will you do if your offer letter tomorrow? What will you do will go apply for it ? Rose gets anxious. " I don't know if it's in Texas, then yeah, I will . What about out of here, maybe England or Europe? Your posting is there, and then Aiden gets serious. " Simple, I won't go. I can't leave you here by yourself, "but it's your future rose. You can be independent and won't have to stay home because of me .
' I know, but I can't. Aiden, I am attached to you a lot. I can't imagine not waking beside you or seeing  you . Both Aiden and Rose start to fight as far they slept the whole night in different rooms . In the end, Aiden wants a rose to go and achieve her dream and doesn't want him to be the reason to decline this lifetime opportunity,  whereas Rose wants to stay with Aiden no matter what .