Time to move

Rose accepted the letter and got posted in Berlin, one of the most beautiful cities of Germany , Aiden started to pack roses, clothes , bags , and make up everything in separate boxes . While doing this, Rose is searching for an apartment. " I think I'll have a roommate over there ", Humm is it a guy or girl ,  Humm, are you jealous? Aiden , ' No, just I want you to be safe. That's all , ' I know how caring you are, Aiden.
That's why I love you.' With team work, both Aiden and Rose finish up  with packing . Finally got the house and it's near my office plus it's cheap so I wouldn't have to worry about it. Aiden is just seeing how Rose face changes as her face shines from the sun passing through the window. Rose noticed Aiden staring at her.

" What are you looking at?"Nothing, just seeing my whole world bright up , glazing brown eyes wish I could show you how beautiful you look from my eyes. As they pack stuff, two days have passed, and on this day, Rose's visa comes , as soon as she sees it , Rose runs towards Aiden, screaming

" AIDENNNNN IT FINALLYYYY CAMEEEE, MY VISA IS HEREEE" , the amount of joy Rose was showing it was priceless.  Aiden checks the letter and visa, and as soon as he sees it, hearing lifts Rose up in air spinning with joy and tears all over the place " congratulations rose I am so happy right now I don't know how to express it . But I have a song to convey it,
"Alexa play 'perfect ' , as the song starts both starting to dance diving in each other's eyes flowing with love for each other,  as the song ends aiden gently moves inward giving the best kiss ever . As the days went by, it was finally the day Rose had to leave ,
'you know I can also come with you there you'll be safer if I am there with you' Aiden said in concerning way but Rose knew if he came with her it will be waste of money and wanted to be independent.  As Rose takes her bags, Aiden and Rose sore to each other they will call every day , with their final goodbye kiss rose walks inside the airport.  Aiden was holding back his emotions, seeing Rose step up for herself and be happy .

"Finally, after half an hour waiting for security check, I can relax," Rose finds a seat and remembers old memories of Aiden and her how dumb they both were, and now are big enough to have own responsibility.
" Flight number 654 for Berlin Germany is ready to be boarded. Please form a line. Thank you." Announcement came for bonding,  Rose grabbed her bags and got in the line, and luckily, as she entered her seat, it was a window seat , Aiden booked roses flight and he wanted rose to be happy while leaving with no regrets in her life .