The way she smiles

Aiden and Rose became really close friends in a matter of few months and would walk together every time they headed back home .
On Wednesday, Aiden and Rex were having a talk in the cafeteria , Aiden told Rex that for now, no one should know that I have a crush on Rose it's just between you and me Rex agreed to it and planned that if they were to talk about her, they're will say in code word and after brainstorming they finally came on ' one piece ';

so now, with this, no one will know whom we are talking about , Aiden was quite happy with this, and it was time for class . As the class started, Aiden was glancing at Rose whenever he got a chance and would tell Rex how beautiful she looked and that she would be mine ',
come out of your dreams for now and concentrate on class said Rex with a laughter. This continued for quite a while, and there was not a single day where Aiden wouldn't appreciate Rose.
Rose was a smart girl but had a passion for music she would play guitar,  violin, etc . Her taste in music was vintage and play 80s and 90s songs . She would recommend these songs to her friends, but it wasn't for them until Aiden came in .

while going back home, Aiden noticed Rose listening to one of her favorite songs and asked her , "You like old music ?" Why didn't you tell me before even I listened to these kinds of music once in a while , hearing this Rose got excited and told Aiden ' This is the first time I am seeing someone who likes my kind of music '.
Aiden got to know how passionate Rose is about music, but her parents would never allow her to pursue music , Aiden was kinda frustrated hearing this saying ' it's your life and you should enjoy whatever you like doing , Rose agreed but she can't oppose her parents. As their conversation came midway, Aiden stopped and had to leave, but before getting down, he told Rose that follow what you like rest is in your hand , hearing this Rose got happy and as soon as she reached home she started to search for her guitar and played a beautiful melody. Because of Aiden Rose was smiling the whole day .

The next day in college, Rose went to Aiden and showed him how happy he had made her and is grateful to have him around .
In lunch, Rose went to Rex to ask about Aiden past as he never mentions in front of her , Rex was kinda hesitant but he saw a chance as this might get Aiden and Rose to be close . Rex starts with Aiden old crush who he proposed but ended up rejecting him , the girl who rejected him was his close friend but after confessing she distanced herself form him which made Aiden go into depression and never to fall in love again . Rose got emotional hearing this and said,' I feel bad for him.
I wanna keep him in my pocket and protect him. Whoever hurts him, Rex comforted her by saying , it's now your responsibility that it won't happen,  Rose accepts and goes to her next class.  Rex immediately rans to Aiden and tells him everything, and after hearing, he was surprised and thought he might have a chance now .