chaos

After coming back from his trip, Aiden went to meet Rose. As he saw her , Rose came running towards him and hugged and said thank you, Aiden, for being by my side alway , thank you for being my well wisher .

Aiden calmed her down, and Rose told him how Isaac proposed to her and after rejecting him, how poorly he talked to her . In college, Rose started to get back normal but was distant whenever Isaac was near .

In lunch break, Isaac and a few of his friends sat together and talked about their vacation as soon as Isaac's turn came, he started off saying , " my vacation,  it was ruined by someone I won't say her name but probably she was just like other girls and cried infant of her lousy friends " all of his friends laughed loudly and everything they were saying was being heard by everyone in class , Rose was disturbed by this and went out for some air .

Isaac didn't stop there and started to back bitch about Rose in front of everyone making her look bad . Aiden was not having this and was about to rush towards Isaac but Rex stopped his saying " it's better we wait for right moment but not now ".
Rex calmed down Aiden , Isaac say this opportunity and Crossed line . That's it he's dead , Aiden got angry and dashed towards Isaac and punched him on face and a big chaos started , just in time Rose came inside to see Aiden is fighting Isaac. 

Rose rushed in the fight and slapped Isaac and told how worst kind of person he is and looked at Aiden,  ' thank you for defending me but not by fighting ' Rose was kinda happy that Aiden stood for her . After college, both Aiden and Isaac were called to the principles office and were told not to engage in a fight . Isaac just stood and left the room . As Aiden was leaving, the principal told him,' Aiden, you're a smart kid. Don't get into a fight with a kid like Isaac,  I know you had some reason, but fighting is not a solution. 

After college, as Aiden was about to head towards the bus stop, he saw Rose waiting for him. Why didn't you go home it's already late . ' I know, but I wanted to go with you . It's been a while since we haven't . Both of them laughed and got on the bus .
They both got a seat beside each other , as the bus started, Rose leaned her head on aidens shoulder and said thank you for everything , Aiden, who has never experienced this, was already super happy and grabbed her hand and said 'I will always be your side no matter what '.

Rose lifted her head and asked Aiden."Aiden, I have to tell you something which I should have told before." After hearing this, Aiden got nervous as what she was gonna say .

'You see, Aiden, we have known each other for quite a while now, and I want to know you more .

"Aiden, I love you." Dead silent Aiden wasn't able to believe what just happened in a split second.  " Rose for a while now. I have had feelings for you, but seeing you and Isaac together made me hurt, but now I can finally say,

" Rose, I love you . Will you be my partner in crime?"  Both laughed while holding hands . This was a new beginning for Aidens' life .