reading her is like a puzzle

Rex, we need to meet it's an emergency,  Aiden is angry, Rose, as she's not ready to listen to what Aiden is trying to say . Aiden tells Rose he's going to work and heads out , left alone. Rose cries, "Why doesn't he understand how much I love him? How can I leave him alone here? It's all because of that letter. I need to throw it before he sees it.

" As Rose's searching for the letter, it's gone trying to find all over the house but coudent find where it went . As she sits, she gets a gust. " Did he find it ? Why will he ask me that last night . Rose tries to call Aiden, but it's switched off roses in panic, not knowing what to do. Aiden reached a cafe where he called Rex and showed him the letter, " wow dude that awesome isn't this her dream company," it is, but she doesn't want to go , ' what is she dumb all these years of hardwork she did to get in this company and now rejecting why what's the reason?' .
It's me she doesn't want to go to Germany because she's attached to me , no matter what I say she's denying me saying I can't live without you or how will she be happy there alone . ' Then you can video call every day or send gifts now n then , there are many ways for long distance relationship '.
I know I told her all of that, but still nothing . ' OK, seeing this, I have a possibility, but it's not good ' , as Rex says that Aiden is already mentally prepared as what's about to happen .

" So she says she can't go abroad because she's attached to you, so we need to make her hate you by doing that her feelings for you will gradually go down, and eventually, either she will say she doesn't like your attitude and breaks up with you or she will leave you without saying anything ".

Aiden sheds a tear  as he can't imagine doing that, but if it's for her own good, then I have to , ' you see Rex Rose is everything to me whatever happened till now in my life she was the best part God gave me . I know how much you love her, but it's for her betterment she will be happier when she really achieves her dream, right ?

Aiden and Rex have a drink to cool their heads off and go back home after the whole day in cafe  , as Rose opens the door, Aiden hugs Rose, crying and mumbling Rose slowly brings him inside and lies him on bed , Rose, in confusion, didn't give any second thought and got in bed as she cuddles with Aiden and says I will never leave you no matter what , I love you Aiden good night .