Chapter-15 The Beginning of Hell

*A Few days later*

We were now back home, but I still hadn't received any kind of message from Ken, or anyone from the clan. On top of that, Charles was acting coldly towards me, ignoring me and giving cold replies whenever I tried to talk to him.

Though it had to be done, I couldn't have him messing around with what he ain't ought to.

The only thing I was worried about was why I had gotten no response since then, did they just change their decision to support me? Nah, I don't think that the clan leader would do something like that, he didn't seem like that kind of guy.

But it was a possibility.... "Ahh", I exclaimed and laid down on my bed. The school had given us 2 days' leave after the trip, they were over now and I had school again starting tomorrow. I was utterly exhausted, all I had done these past two days was train myself by using the book, for some reason I was still not able to open up half of the book. It felt as if It was locked, though when I came back from the trip I was able to unlock a new page.

The page was empty, there was nothing written on it. I tried pouring my QI into the book and using heat, hoping that it was written using invisible ink. But nothing worked. And I gave up and just practiced the techniques I already knew. Ever since I had come back from Kyoto it felt as if the amount of QI I had increased.

I was too tired and I also had school tomorrow so I didn't try to think a lot and just slept.

Created with Sketch.
Today I was on time, I had a nightmare and woke up too early. I had nothing to do so I got ready early and came early. After all, I shouldn't always be late, should I?

Time went by, everyone came even Charles but just like before he ignored me and even changed his seat and sat somewhere else with his other friends. Cassie noticed that,

She came up to me and asked, "What's going on between you two? I have been noticing ever since the trip you two have been acting weird."

"Nothing, we just had a bit of a fight.", I answered

"Really? Nothing serious? you are not lying, are you?", Asking questions one after another and not even giving time to answer them was a typical Cassie-like behavior.

"No, and I am not lying", I wasn't lying

"Alright, I will believe you for now.", she said and went away

"Alright now everyone! Quite down!", I heard a familiar voice coming from towards the door and a man wearing a black suit came into the class. He had a set of books in his hands and kept them on the table.

He put both of his hands on the table and said, "Hello, everybody. Please sit down in your place."

I was still standing from the shock of seeing him, how was he even here, and on top of that in front of the whole class?

"Please sit down, you too.", he pointed at me,I looked him straight in the eyes, there was no way I wouldn't recognize him. After all, I had been almost killed by him. Ken was standing right in front of me.

"Don't make me repeat myself", he said in a calm tone, but his aura said differently it was pressuring me down to sit and it felt as if it was saying me to shut up and not cause any trouble

"I am sorry.", I said as I sat down

" Starting from today. I will be the homeroom teacher of this class. Your previous teacher has left the job for personal reasons, so I will now be taking over for him.", he stared at me and said, "Now let us start with the class."

He taught the class normally, just like any other teacher would. He was teaching us mathematics, and he was teaching us pretty good as well. Half an hour went by and the bell was about to ring when he brought out a few papers from a folder and said,

"I will now be returning these test papers to you. These were given to you before your school trip which is why their correction was postponed.", it once again felt as if he was looking at me. He gave everyone the papers, commented on how well they did(most of the time it was something positive), and gave them a few tips on how to study better.

Of course, Charles, Cassie, and Edward had gotten the perfect score on the test. Ken now took my name, I stood up and went ahead to get my test paper. He looked at me as if he could see right through me. I looked at him, with an expression that said, "What the heck are you doing here?".

He just smiled at me, handed over my test paper, and said, "Come meet me in my office after school."

I had failed. But that wasn't possible, after all, I had written all the answers as best as I could. I checked the answers, they weren't the ones I had written. I understood it, Ken wanted to talk to me in private. That is why he did this.

"Yes sir.", I said and went back to my seat, Cassie came and started asking what grade I had gotten and why the teacher asked me to come to meet him after school. I just told her that it was nothing and sent her away.

Time went by, classes went by and the school ended. I tried to go talk to Charles before he left but he just disappeared without even looking at me even though I even called out his name. Cassie said that he was just acting a bit angry and that he would get normal soon enough and went to chase behind him saying that she would try to convince him.

I went to the staff room to meet Ken. I opened the door and entered, there were no other teachers in the staff room other than him.

"Did you seriously have to become a teacher at my school?", I immediately asked him

"There was no better cover story than this, also don't you think that you should ask before coming in.", he said in a calm tone

"Why didn't you get in touch with me at all in the past few days?", I asked furiously

"Preparations were going on behind the scenes.", He kept aside the notebook in which he was writing something.

"Well, then when are starting the training Ken?", I asked him

"Well, first then first." " he stared at me, "You will call me sir. Not Ken.", He used his aura to pressure me down on my knees, "This training is going to be harder than anything you have ever experienced."

"Yes, sir.", I said barely managing to even stay on my knees.

"Very good.", he released his aura, "From now on, you will be staying in the the school till evening and training with me. While under the cover that you are taking extra classes."

"Okay, but I will have to tell my mother at least.", I said

"Don't worry about that, I already called your home.", He stood up from his chair

"YOU DID WHAT??", I screamed in shock

"For you, HELL begins now.", He had a wicked smile on his face, and I swear to god he was looking worse than even a demon.

I was sure that wasn't a good sign for the future.