003 ♥︎.

THE NEXT DAY
12:24PM

THE NEXT DAY12:24PM

******

******

"So you were in his lap while his girlfriend called him asking when he's coming back home?" Tay question as I held the phone close to my ear while walking around the store drawing my fingers across the shelves.

"He's says she isn't his girlfriend but yeah a dat gwan" I took up one of the racks looking at the fluffy pink dress.

$25,000 fi dis? All dem mussi mad mi can get dis fi 55USD/8,000JMD pon shein.

"Suh yah run eh buff pon eh dawg?" I placed down the rack thinking about her question.

"Long time mi nuh get buh hood but mi nuh wah look easy , nah fuck nuh artist den a wicked" I whispered not wanting nobody to hear my conversation.

"Man right now mi want a fuck offa yuh bredda" She sighed "Doh guh desso a dem time deh bun aguh kill yuh" I pushed my trolley down the isle.

"Mia guh check out lata mi text yuh" I spoke into the phone walking up to the cashier. "Ahh" I took the phone from my ears hanging up.

While standing in line I posted a photo I took today on instagram.

As if on que my phone pinged seeing I god a message from Duijai we haven't texted since eh drop mi off yesterday at 2am

Looking up from my phone to see only one person left before me.

××××××××

Walking out of the store with two shopping bag in my hands my eyes wonder around spotting the black lambo.

I walked up to the door standing still waiting for him to open the door since my hands where full. The door pushed open as I use my hips to widen it.

I dropped the bags on the car floor getting into the car then closing the door.

"Nav nuh mannaz?" His broke the silence.

"Jus a know?" I questioned not look at him instead look at the picture I just posted.

"Hear how yuh fully attitude" I hissed my teeth finally bring my eyes up to look at him.

"Bet seh mi buss up yuh mouth" He threatened lighting the spliff that sit on his lips.

"Anyday yuh bad suh , and doh smoke dat in yah mi have asthma" My eyes running over his face stopping at the spliff.

"Asthma and yuh vape?" I saw him use his fingers to out the smoke before it could erupt in the car.

"Why yuh come fimi a mi bredda fi out yah a wait?" I ignored his question replacing it with my question.

"Him have something fi duh suh him beg mi come pick yuh up" He laid-back in his seat his eyes on me.

"Okay so now what?" I asked turning off mi phone. I placed it in the holder turning my attention to my shoes. Undoing the lace and kicking them off my feet to get more comfortable.

"Up to you" His eyes following my everymove.

"Starbucks?" I grinned at him earning a low laugh.

"Then what?" He asked starting the car. "Then yuh bring mi gah mi yaad" I shrugged bringing my feet up to my knees.

"Why not my yaad?" He chuckled slightly.

"Yah guh kill mi?" He hissed his teeth not responding. "Depends pon wah time we come back" I said again after not getting a reply from him.

"Put dung yuh foot and put on yuh seat belt" His voice held nothing but seriousness.

"Mi alright" I reply matching his dryness. "Mek yuh suh stubborn my girl , put on the seat belt and nuh mek mi affi tell yuh again".

I hissed my teeth again taking up my phone crossing my ankle. "Arite pussy" I heard him mumble.

The car started speeding up as I gripping the car door for support. "MIND YUH FUCKING KILL MI OFF ENUH" I yelled my phone falling from my hands.

"Do weh mi seh" He replied simply. Quickly grabbing the seatbelt I strapped it over my body then the car started slowing down.

Huffing I crossed my arms looking directly infront of me.
×××××××

"Guh buy weh yah buy" He parked the car unlocking the doors but I sat there my arms still cross.

"Kashiye guh buy weh yah buy and come back inna eh car" He said this time his voice a little louder.

"Hope yuh know seh mi nuh fraid a yuh" My eyes focus directly infront of me.

"Chargie guh buy weh yah buy and tap inna chattingz wid mi" Hissing his teeth as he took up his phone. "Lending mi yuh slippers" My voice low but audible.

He took off his polo slippers handing it to me. I took them despite his foot being bigger than mine I put them on. Opening the door I exit the car taking it my purse and leaving my phone in the car.

Walking up to the entrance I pushed the door open to see starbucks slightly empty.

I walked up to the empty cashier to see a girl when she looked up she smiled at me.

"Oh my God , are you kash? Like Kashiye?" A smile flew to my face my eyes drifting to her name tag ..... Saiani.

"Yess nice to meet you" I greeted her happily. "Can I get a picture with you? Uou outfits always slay" She asked complimenting me while searching for her phone.

"Sure and thank you so much" I took her phone over the counter snapping a picture with her. "Thank you so much" Her smile grew wider. "No problem love"

"What would you like to order today?" She asked going back into work mode but still staying nice and respectful.

"Hmmm , Can I get a Venti Iced Chocolate Shaken Expresso with oatmilk and extra whip cream and...." I trailing off wondering if he wanted anything and I didn't even bring my phone.

"And a Tall Iced Hazelnut shaken Expresso no oatmilk and extra whip cream".

"Total is $1,907.70 cash or card" She held up her head. "Cash" I took out a hard $2000 bill giving it to her.

"Change" She handed me my change along with a recipe. Moving up to the side the serve the drinks I waited since other person were in line.
×××××××××××

I hand the two drinks in my hand walking up to the door trying to push it with my hip but failing. A hand came up to the door pushing it open. Looking to up to the person only to see the familiar face of Zidane my ex.

"Wahmu kash" A charming smile cover him face. "Oh a you" Unamused.

××××××××××