050 ♥︎.

A WEEK LATER.
7:44PM
Sept 20
📍: Disney Land , Florida , United States Of America.

7:44PMSept 20📍: Disney Land , Florida , United States Of America

"Kai stop eh crying nuh man" I stopped infront of the castle going around to the front of his troller

I came back to Florida 2 days ago without jai knowing , after we had sex I tried my best to avoid him guilt eating me alive.

He spent the whole week with kai he even bought him a custom made chain to match his. Jai chain said "Sinna" While Kai chain said "Baby sinna"

Deven a look pon him enuh because my pickny nah wear dat deh.

For 8 months I deactivated my instagram account since I was hiding but now I reactivated it posting a picture with me and kai.

"Yuh wah meet mickey mouse?" I took him out of his stroller placing him on my hip.

He cried louder a small sigh leaving my lips.

He's been moody/crying alot since we left Jamaica.

"Yah guh mek mommy cry" I pouted rubbing the tears from his cheek but he grabbed my hand.

"Wah titi?" I pushed the stroller still holding him to my body. I walked over to the bathroom station before making sure I was alone.

I took my breast out of my crop top placing my nipple to his lips and he instantly lashed on his crying stoping.

Like fada like son.
×××××××××××
📍: Beverly Hills , Florida , United States Of America.

"Baby?" I yelled once I stepped through the door. I turned on the light looking around the empty hallway.

"Leo?" I yelled again walking in with kai on my side.

Mussi deh a road.

I walked into the living room looking around but he wasn't in there. Sighing I placed kai in his bassinet beside the coach as he started to fall asleep.