027 ♥︎.

5 DAYS LATER
9:54PM
Sept 12 , 2024
📍: Spring Farm , Jasmine Ave Montego Bay , Jamaica.

"Yuh like when mi fuck yuh suh doh?" Jai groaned out his fingers tangled in my hair pulling my body back to meet his thrusts

"Yuh like when mi fuck yuh suh doh?" Jai groaned out his fingers tangled in my hair pulling my body back to meet his thrusts. Nodding as I couldn't find words to answer his question.

"Use yuh words b" Our eyes met in the mirror for a split second seeing him bite his lips. "Y-yes" I replied watching as his other hand went around to rub my clit.

My body jointed up at the feeling my eyes rolling back as loud moans fell from my lips.

"Yes please-don't stop" I felt the knot in my stomach growing bigger my legs shaking beneath.

My mouth fell open my eyes rushing to meet his again feeling my orgasm nearing. "Cum fimi b" He gave me two powerful thrust that triggered my orgasm.

A scream left my lips feeling my whole body getting jelly while jai continued his thrusts.

"Seh it" I instantly knew what he was referring to. I looked at him through the mirror feeling his dick grow inside of me.

"I love you" Multiple groans left his lips watching as his eyes roll over. His grip on my hair tighten and I soon felt him filling my stomach with his cum.

"Bloodclaat" He breathe out his dick twitching inside. "Same babes" He placed kisses on my back freeing his fingers from my hair.

"Again , yuh can just seh eh word" I rolled my eyes gripping onto him for support. "Yere mi seh sinna nuh seh dem things deh" He held me up turning me around to face him.

"Yuh eva think bout giving head?" I jokingly asked him watching as his face move from soft to cold and emotional less.

"Might give yuh too head kick" He was about to let my body go when my legs started wobbling again. "Kinda head argument yah bring tuh bad man my girl?" He asked his eyes showing no emotions.

"If mi can give yuh head why you cyah duh di same?" I pouted holding onto his shoulders.

"Mi nuh suck pussy , mi fuck pussy mek mi tell yuh dat" His hands dropped from my support but I still held onto his shoulders.

"Maybe mi fi get a next man fi dweet" I shrugged dropping my hands from his shoulder. Before I could move to walk away from him I felt his hand grab my throat tightly then slamming me into the mirror.

Thankfully the glass didn't shatter. My eyes flew to his to see a dark expression covering his face.

"Yuh know yuh nah guh stop till mi gi yuh a hard fist inna yuh mouth" He jerked my body upright slamming me back into the mirror.

My head hit the mirror causing me to close my eyes for a brief moment only to open them again.

"Yuh know mi aguh lef yu-" My words where cut short when I suddenly couldn't breathe. "Jai-" I started clawing at his hands trying to free myself but failing miserably.

"A j-joke" I yelled out coughing when his hands dropped from my neck. Hissing his teeth he walked away from me leaving me coughing and holding my neck in pain.

"Den yuh wonda why mi nuh wah breed fi yuh" I whispered seeing his body spun around to face me. "Weh yuh jus seh?" He clenched his fist which caught my attention.

"Mi seh anyday yuh put yuh hand pon mi a desso we done" I pointed down to his fist then back to his face. "And mi seh den yuh wonda why mi nuh wah breed fi yuh" I repeated louder this time.

"Dats y mi breed Trinity" He shrugged walking into the bathroom. My body froze instantly my mind spinning at his words.

Dah big dutty pussyole yah.

Without thinking I grabbed a couple of his perfume off his dresser stalking towards the bathroom. Pushing the door open I started throwing them at him. He tried covering his body as I continued throwing them until my hand was empty.

Running into the bathroom I started hitting him but he grabbed my arm shoving me out of the bathroom and unto the floor. He closed the door shut once I hit the floor.

"Open dis" I started kicking the door which only made my feet hurt and did no damage to the door. "Gweh nuh ute" He replied from behind the door.

"Alright" I ran out of the room quickly running off the stairs and into the kitchen. I opened the kitchen drawer where we keep the utensils.

I quickly pulled out the longest and sharpest knife I could find. Running back up the stairs and quickly back into the bedroom where the bathroom door was still closed shut.

I heard the shower being turned on which let me know he wasn't at the door.

Afta mi nuh wah kill mi man.

I started stabbing the door hearing the shower turn off. I kept stabbing the door until it had around 5-10 holes.

"A weh di bomboclaat dis" I heard his voice yelled from the other side. "Open eh fucking door" I held the knife to my side waiting on the door to open.

Hearing him hissed his teeth then the door being pulled open. He stood there with a dark expression on his face as he looked at the holes in the door.

Walking into the bathroom I used my hand to grab his dick quickly putting the knife up to it.

"Kashiye" He warned holding his hand up in surrender. "Who yuh breed?" I asked squeezing his dick watching as he looked at me the dark expression now replaced with slight amusement. "Mi nuh breed nobody b , a likkle joke" He spoke his lips curving up into a smile.

"Yuh feel mia joke wid yuh?" I rested the knife at the center of his dick. His eyes were still filled with amusement the small smile still playing on his lips.

"You alone mi breed babes , tek eh knife offa mi hood and mind yuh cut eh off" His eyes now at the knife that sat on his dick.

"A dat mi wah duh yes" I continued squeezing it earning a painful groan from him. "And den weh mi use fuck yuh?" He question tilting his head to the side.

"Yuh tongue" The smile faded from his lips and in one swift moment he grabbed the knife from my hands throwing it in the corner of the bathroom.

He grabbed my throat pushing my body into the shower. "Bet seh mi mek yuh stop chat fi eh rest a night?"

"Bet" I replied my lips turning up into a smile.

"Tun round and spread yuh legs"

Dat mi like hear.
×××××××××××