010 ♥︎.

4 DAYS LATER
7:32AM
AUG 16 , 2024

"Mi book eh hotel suite dem" Tristen said moving the cigarette from his lips puffing the smoke into the air

Basically Tristen and Rajahwild have a 1 week tour in Canada. Tristen didn't want to leave Kash and Kash didn't want to leave me.

So all 7 of us as in Me , Kash , Tristen , Rajah , Skullaz (The security) Jevonne and Sincerity (Jevonne's Gf) are currently on our way to Canada.

"How many suite did you book?" Kash voice spoke for the first time since we arrived at the hangar where rajah private plane stayed.

"Four , figure out who uno a share room wid" His eyes meeting mine a small smirk playing on his lips. I looked away holding my head down trying to push away my smile.

"I'll share with tay" Kash walked faster than the rest of us her head in her phone.

I looked over at rajah to see him looking at her intensely then shaking his head.

"Two woman cyah share room yuh mad" Jevonne spoke up. "Is either mi share room with tay or tek the single room by miself" She shrugged still not looking up.

"Or just share a room with Duijai?" Jevonne snickered earning a hard glare from Sincerity. Kash didn't respond and neither did duijai/rajah.

I pushed through them walking up to Kash but she didn't look up. I placed my free arms around her shoulder dragging her from the crowd.

"Yuh good?" I asked her only receiving a nod. Sighing I stopped walking causing her to stop walk also. Letting go off my suitcase I held her face in my palms.

"Kash we've been best friends for exactly 7 years I can tell when something is bothering you" I saw tears gloss over her eyes as she took a deep breath. "You don't have to talk about it but just know I'm here whenever you're ready" The tears fell out of her eyes a pout on her lips. I wiped away the tears giving her a kiss on her forehead.

I pulled her body into a warm hug as she cried on my shoulders. Looking up I saw the group looking at us. My eyes moved to Duijai his eyes held zero emotions while Tristen looked confused.

I pulled away from the hug using my fingers to wipe away her tears. "I'll share the room with you if you want , okay" A small smile found her lips as she nodded her head. "Thank you" She smiled giving me another hug.

Tbh I really wanted to share a room with Tristen but my best friend needs me more and it's obvious she doesn't want to he around Duijai right now and NOBODY is going to force her.
×××××××××××