042 ♥︎.

THE SAME NIGHT
9:51PM
Jan 4 , 2025
📍: Mount View Estate , Spanish Town , Jamaica.

"Never have I ever , slept with it inside" I asked looking up from the card to Kash looked around before taking a sip of her cranberry juice

"Never have I ever , slept with it inside" I asked looking up from the card to Kash looked around before taking a sip of her cranberry juice. "Bloodclaat Kash a suh you and duijai a gwan" Sere laughed shock taking a sip of her drink quickly.

"Mi see dat" I pointed at her as we all laughed. "My turn" Sere took up a card before speaking. "Never had I ever had sex with somebody else in the room" Kash took another sip of her cranberry juice a sly smile on her face as we waited on her to explain.

"Infront of a waitress" She smiled looking away to take up a card since it was her turn. "She a eh worse outta eh wull a we" I spoke laughing a little.

"Never have I ever cried during sex" We all looked at eachother taking a sip in sync as we laugh. "Okay gize one last one" Sere took up her card. "Never have I ever made a sex tape"

Kash bit her lips before gulping down her drink while we stared at her shocked. "Dats why yuh breed" Sere pointed at her and Kash phone soon started ringing. She picked it up a smile on her lips.

"Jai?" She rubbed her growing stomach as sere talked to the camara. "Really?" She sighed the smile still stuck on her lips.

"Weh eh guest bedroom deh?" Sere pointed to the door and she nodded.

"Soon come" She spoke getting up while sere and I looked at eachother giggling.

As if que my phone started ringing rolling my eyes when I saw the caller ID.

"What" I answered walking away from the camara. "Weh mi tell yuh seh mi aguh duh tuh yuh mouth?" His voice spoke from behind the phone.

"Tell Sui dat and guh suck yuh self" I spoke only for him to hear. "Bet seh mi fuck out yuh throat back mek yuh lack chat pussy" I didn't bother answering knowing his words weren't threats they were promises.

"Goodbye Mr Escoffery" I was about to hang up when his voice spoke seriously. "Hang up if yuh bad" Rolling my eyes I pulled the phone away hanging up.

I walked into the living room laying down on the coach letting out a frustrated sigh.

Him goodly fuck mi up lata but mi nuh care. Fuck him.

"Uno wah gah eh mini skirt part weh lulu a keep a eh club downtown?" Sere said walking in. "Yes ofcourse , Kash affi drive doh" I saw Kash walking out of the guest bedroom fixing her shirt. "We a gah eh mini skirt party yah fawwd?" I asked her blinking a bit since I already felt tipsy.

"Mi affi ask j-"

"None a dem nah know"
********
Tayda's Outfit

"None a dem nah know"********Tayda's Outfit