024 ♥︎.

THE SAME MORNING
4:52AM
Sept 8 , 2024
📍: Spring Farm , Jasmine Ave Montego Bay , Jamaica.

"We can always try again inna eh future" I removed my hands from his face a sad smile on my lips

"We can always try again inna eh future" I removed my hands from his face a sad smile on my lips. "Jah know" He shaked his head sitting down on the bed his head in his hands.

"Nah guh force yuh but mi nuh think we aguh can move on from dat doh" He shrugged not looking up at me.

"Jai..." I trailed off my hands grabbing his as I stooped down infront of him.

"We can move on from eh" I reassure him causing him to look up at me. "Yuh can move on , mi cyah guh move on zimi" He pulled his hands from mine.

"Mi will gi yuh eh money fi buy eh pill , gwan a yuh bredda guh stay" His spoke him voice serious.

"Duijai...." Feeling tears filling up my eyes.

"We done zimi" He gave me a half nod standing up and walking to the bathroom. I stood up sitting on the bed as I stared blankly at the walls.

If mi keep eh baby mi aguh constantly worry about our relationship.

If mi doh keep eh baby we don't have a relationship.

Mi nuh know wah fi duh.
×××××××××

"Mi aguh sleep inna eh other room" I heard his voice speaking behind me as I stared at the wall.

I didn't respond I continued staring at the wall tears falling down my face. Hearing the door close I quickly grabbed my phone dialing Tristen's number and he picked up after 3 rings.

"Kash?" His sleepy voice spoke on the other line.

"Mi know eh late but yuh can come pick mi up please" The tears continously falling from my eyes as I stood up from the bed. "Why? Duijai duh something"

"No , we lef - come fimi please" My voice breaking halfway. "Yuh can wait till a mawning?"

"No" I replied now fully sobbing. "Mia come jus wull on likkle" He hung up the phone as I sat there in the dark.
××××××××××××

I laid on my back my eyes looking up at the ceiling

I laid on my back my eyes looking up at the ceiling. Hearing the room door open I closed my eyes shut feeling her presence beside me the bed dipping.

Feeling her warm lips on mine placing soft kisses while I still pretended to be asleep.

"Mi know yuh nah sleep jai and mi know yuh can hear mi" Her voice spoke softly but still audible as I still kept my eyes close.

"Maybe yuh can find smaddy weh will gladly gi yuh a pickny but mi think a full time yuh admit seh we relationship nuh stable enough for a child , mi know yuh think mi nuh want we baby but I do" Her fingers running over my face but I kept my eyes close.

"Mi think yuh woulda stay by mi side nuh matta mi decision but yuh lef mi when mi need yuh eh most , which mek eh worse because I love you"

My eyes snapped open to see her looking directly at me with a sad smile on her face. "Wah?" I sat up seeing her eyes glossing over. "Mia guh weh" Was her response before she got up leaving me sitting on the bed.

She right fi real we nuh stable enough fi a pickny but dat nuh mean mi nuh want mi pickny.

And weh the fuck she think she aguh? Afta we nuh lef.

Jumping from the bed I grabbed my gun pushing it in the waistband of my underpants then ran out of the room looking around but I couldn't find her.

"Yo kash" I came out of the house to see her putting the password in at the gate.

"Weh yuh think yah guh?" I walked up to her gripping her arm to turn her around seeing her face filled with tears stains.

"Tristen a wait pon mi" She forcefully pulled her arms out of mine resuming the password. "Kas-" I sighed.

"We done right?" Her body sighing shaking as she pushed the gate open.

"No , Kash come guh in nuh bredda" I gripped her arms pulling her back when she walked through the gate.

"Duijai let guh offa mi" Her voice getting louder as she tried to escape my hold. In the far distance I saw a car driving up the lane stopping at our feet.

The windows wind down showing Tristen face in the driver seat.

"Fawwd nuh" He spoked his eyes looking at us suspiciously. "Yuh nah guh nuh weh" My grip tightening on her arms.

"Tristen tell him fi let mi guh" She turned to him with a pleading look. "Mi nuh business wid uno enuh" He shrugged laying back in the seat.

"Kash come guh inna eh house , see how mia warn yuh" I pointed my finger in her face pulling her closer to me.

"No we done , leave mi alone" Using all her might to pull her hands from me her body slightly stumbling at the pressure.

"Kashiye jus wull medz nuh" I grabbed her before she could open the door. "No" She spoke her hand moving from the suitcase to open the door.

"Tristen put mi suitcase inna eh-" Her words where cut off with a scream from her when I pulled out my gun out shooting at the car wheels.

"My ute" Tristen shouted from in the car. "One dat , mi will buss eh wull four a dem bomboclaat" I threatened looking in her eyes as she covered her ears slightly.

"Kash gwan in a eh fucking house" I moved the gun to point at the house. "Wahmu tuh dah pussyclaat mad man yah" Tristen hissed his teeth stepping out of the car to analyzing his now burst tire.

"Kash weh mi seh yuh fi duh?" I pointed the gun to the other wheel watching as she glared at me hardly.

"Kash gwan in" Tristen looked at me shaking his head. Mumbling under her breath as she stomped back through the gate.

"Wahmu tuh yuh my ute?" Tristen eyes glared at me as I lowered my gun.

"Jus wull medz nuh , aguh mek yuh get a next tire"
×××××