048 ♥︎.

THE SAME NIGHT.
9:49PM
Sept 12
📍: Bay Front Villa , Portmore , Jamaica.

I sat in my car staring directly as her seeing fear flash through her eyes

I sat in my car staring directly as her seeing fear flash through her eyes. My eyes moved to the baby in her arms his fist resting on his mouth.

Look pon mi ute.

He looked up at her as she stared at me. My eyes didn't move from the baby as a feeling washed over me.

Look how mi miss out pon mi ute because a fuckry.

×FlashBack×
Jan 5

Once the car pulled from the driveway I ran back upstairs and towards the bedroom where naomi laid.

I grabbed the gun from my bedside table watching as she jumped up in shock.

"Pussy get up" She got up her body trembling as tears formed in her eyes.

"Weh yah duh yah?" I yelled at her seeing her hang her head low. "Yuh invite me ov-"

"Oye anuh eh time fi fuck wid mi yere" I walked up to her taking the safety off the gun.

"Bu-"

"Yuh mek mi bloodclaat woman lef mi right now mi trigger happy suh mia ask yuh one more time , weh di fuck yah duh yah?" I checked to see if bullet where in the gun and it was loaded. She lifted head head to see the bullet and her body started to shake again.

"U-hm I-"

"I-I-I-I" I mocked her. "Talk up nuh ute"

"I love you-" She held out her arms to touch me. "If yuh touch mi , mi fuck yuh up n sen yuh body guh gi yuh ma" Her arms dropped.

"Now talk" She sighed in defeat.

"I was at the party wh-.........."

×End Of Flashback×

Whateva eh nuh matta nuh more. Js know Naomi nuh deh pon di land of di living.

Miss out eh best part a mi pickny life ova fuckry.

My eyes moved back to hers to see her now looking at the baby whispering something to him.

Know how long mia look fi har? She hide good yuh fuck. She block mi eh sed night suh mi couldn't get to har. Call Sere , Tay and Tristen and none a dem nuh hear from har.