004 ♥︎.

The Same Day
4:53PM

"Cyah believe yuh still vex" I rolled my eyes sipping on my coffee

"Cyah believe yuh still vex" I rolled my eyes sipping on my coffee. He ignored me his eyes focus on the road.

×Couple Minutes Before×

"Oh a you" Unamused by the sight of him. "Yah mek eh sound suh" He opened the door wider for me to walk through and I did.

"Thanks" My voice low but audible. "How's life been?" He tried making conversation walking beside me.

"Good you?" I asked speeding towards Duijai car , the car is tinted but I can feel his eyes glaring at me. "Same , so are you like in a relationship?" His legs picking up speed to walk beside me.

"No" I answered truthfully. "So do you mind if I text you?" He asked once I reach the car his eyes running over the car a questioning look on his face.

"Uh sure" I glanced at the car door seeing it open. Using my hips to open it further I saw Duijai staring directly infront of him his jaw clenching.

"Same number?" Zander asked trying to look into the car. "Yes , I'll see you another time" I got into the car before he could answer.

"This is yours" I placed his coffee into the cup holder beside him. He hummed starting the car not passing me another glance.

×Presents Times×

I took up my phone going on instagram to see that Tay posted something.

The car came to a hault looking up from my phone to see a huge gate. I guess where at his house. He typed in some numbers and the gate opened on its own. I moved my eyes back to my phone scrolling on instagram some more.