Part 4

Aurora: "Ms Chen, are you okay?"

Lucy: "I'm okay, you can't be talking to me. Your father said that he didn't want his personal and work life to mix. I'm fine so you don't have to stay."

Aurora: "I'll be back." Aurora walked out of the bathroom and to the room where the others were.

Tim: "How did it go?"

Aurora: "She wont talk to me because you told her that you didn't want to mix your personal and work life. I'm trying to talk to her but she won't because of what you said to her."

Tim: "Ok, I'll apologise when she is okay. But let her know that she can talk to you." Aurora walked back to the bathroom stall.

Aurora: "Ms Chen, I'm back. My father said that you can talk to me. Could I come in?"

Lucy: "I'm a mess right now, no one wants to see me like this."

Aurora: "I don't judge. I'm only three, could I come in please?" Lucy slowly unlocked the door and let Aurora in then quickly locked the door again.

Aurora: "What's wrong?"

Lucy: "Just something from my past has come back." The others were trying to do work to occupy themselves.

Aurora: "Could you talk about it?"

Lucy: "It's a bit difficult to talk about."

Aurora: "I have my own past too, we could both talk about it together."

Lucy: "Okay. My childhood, I was in an abusive house with my parents. They would hit me and so much worst, then when I was 16 I left them behind. Then I had a few bad relationships that constantly put me down, telling me that I'm not pretty enough and that I was too fat that no one would love me."

Aurora: "Your not fat and you're very pretty. My mother left my dad for a mission while pregnant with me. She wasn't there all the time and I was alone for a bit. She would yell at me and then she hit me telling me how I should act. 3 years living with her, I was taken away as she ran away then I met my dad and have been with him for a while."

Lucy: "I'm so sorry. You're extremely pretty and a nice girl."

Aurora: "Your the only one I have spoken like this to as I'm just a bit shy talking to strangers."

Lucy: "What made you want to talk to me?"

Aurora: "When I met you, I saw an emotion that I recognise in your eyes. It was an emotion that I have felt before, you felt fear."

Lucy: "That's right. You are very insightful. The worst part is than my name wasn't actually Lucy."

Aurora: "Can I know what it is and why you changed it?"

Lucy: "My actually name was Lexi and I changed it because of the bad memories that was attached to that name."

Aurora: "Either way your still very beautiful."

Lucy: "So are you and thanks for the talk." Aurora was trying to sit on Lucy's lap, Lucy helped her up and then Aurora hugged her tightly. Lucy returned the hug.

Aurora: "I heard that you are an incredible officer, that there were many stations that were wanting you to join their station."

Lucy: "Yeah, but this station is amazing. I don't think that I'm that good."

Aurora: "You are, dad is very impress with your work."

The girls were talking for a bit longer, once Lucy was calm she thanked Aurora and went to walk out.

Aurora: "Just letting you know that there is a few officers waiting for you and me to come out. Can I hold you hand when we walk out?"

Lucy: "Okay and of course you can, only if you're comfortable with it." Aurora took Lucy's hand as they left the bathroom. Grey gestured them over to his office. They walked in and no one could believe that Aurora, a shy girl was holding Lucy's hand and even spoke to her.

Grey: "Chen, everything okay?" Lucy just shook her head and passed her phone over to Grey, he read the message and then got out of his chair, walking around to Lucy and hugged her.

Grey: "Oh Lucy, you're safe here. They don't know anything, okay?" Lucy nods as she hugged Grey.

Nyla: "What's going on?" Lucy looked at Grey and slightly nodded.

Grey: "Lucy hasn't had the easiest up bringing. Her childhood, she was in an abusive house with her parents. They would hit her and so much worst, then when she was 16 she left them behind. Then she had a few bad relationships that constantly put her down, telling her that she isn't pretty enough and that she was too fat that no one would love her." Grey paused, Aurora tugged at Lucy. Lucy crouched down and Aurora launched at her, hugging her tightly to provide her comfort.

Grey: "She has pushed herself to prove that she belongs here and from what we have all seen it's true. When Anderson and myself went to the academy, we looked at all the rookies information. Besides her amazing skills we also wanted her due to her past and wanted to provide an environment that made her feel safe." Everyone was shocked and Aurora just didn't let go of Lucy at all.

Grey: "And finally, there's one last thing. Lucy's first name wasn't actually Lucy back then, her name was Lexi."

Angela: "Omg, Lucy I'm so sorry."

Tim: "I'm sorry that happened."

Nyla: "Yeah like they said sorry, and you can always come to us if you want to talk."