Part 6

The movie finished, and it was late. Aurora fell asleep on Lucy. Tim and Lucy got up and took Aurora to bed, but when Lucy went to put her in her bed Aurora held on tight. Lucy looked up at Tim confused.

Aurora (sleepily): "Lucy could you stay?" Lucy looked at Tim.

Tim: "It's getting late, why don't you stay the night." Lucy agreed. Tim got some clothes for Lucy, then Lucy and Aurora changed into their fresh clothes. Lucy got into the bed with Aurora. They fell asleep fairly quickly, Tim kissed both girls on their forehead.

In the morning, Tim woke up and found the girl still sleeping. Tim cooked breakfast then went back to the girls.

Tim: "Ro, Luce, it's time to get up." The girls slowly woke up.

Aurora: "Good morning daddy." She hugged Tim, then turned around and hugged Lucy.

Aurora: "Morning Lucy, dad has breakfast ready for us." Lucy slowly opened her eyes to see a smiley Aurora.

Lucy: "Morning Aurora, morning Tim." They ate breakfast then got dressed for the day.

Tim: "Ro, your coming to the station again today."

Aurora: "Yay, I get to see Lucy today."

Tim: "That's correct but Lucy and mine relationship needs to be a secret."

Aurora: "Why?"

Lucy: "It's new, we want to spend time together without others knowing and we want to hang out with you, so that me and you bond. Plus I want to be sure that you are okay with this."

Aurora: "Okay, your secret is safe with me. But Lucy, I like you a lot already." Lucy hugged Aurora tight.

Lucy: "I like you too, and thank you for helping me out." They got to the station and walked in. The whole day went by, Aurora was shadowing Lucy and Tim while watching them work. She was able to be involved in some things.

Two months later, Lucy and Tim relationship was growing more serious. Aurora was so happy that her father was happy but that she also liked Lucy, for Aurora Lucy has become not a mother figure but a mother that she wished she could have. No one at the station knew about their relationship yet.

Tim was making dinner, while Lucy was helping him.

Lucy: "Hey Aurora, would you like to help me set the table?"

Aurora: "Of course I'll help you mum." Tim and Lucy looked at each other shocked about what she said. She got up and walked into the kitchen to see Tim and Lucy.

Aurora: "What?" Tim crouched down to her level.

Tim: "Ro, honey you know what you just called Lucy?" Aurora thought about it.

Aurora: "Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I will go to my room, I understand." She tilted her down.

Tim: "Sweetie, what do you mean?"

Aurora: "I did something wrong so I get a punishment, I know that I need to go to my room." Tim gently lifted her chin.

Tim: "You're not in trouble, we are just shocked that you said that. Can I ask why you said that?"

Aurora: "She has been amazing and always cares for me. She is everything that I wished I could have, I feel safe with her and I know she will protect me no matter what."

Tim: "Do you want to call Lucy mum?" Aurora nods.

Tim: "Well, you know what do to right?" Aurora nods again and turns to Lucy.

Aurora: "Umm ... Lucy is it okay if I call you mum? I understand if I'm not able to." Aurora became shy and looked down at the floor, Lucy crouched down to her level.

Lucy: "Hey Aurora, look at me please." Aurora looked at Lucy with watery eyes.

Lucy: "If you are comfortable calling me mum then I'm okay with it. I'm not your blood related mum but I promise you that you will always be treated like my own. Come here." Aurora jumped into Lucy's arms and hugged her.

Aurora: "Mummy, let's go set the table for dinner." With that being said, Lucy and Aurora set the table up for their dinner. After eating, Aurora showered and then relaxed before going to bed. Lucy and Tim got into their bed.

Tim: "I didn't see that coming so early, you know other than me, you are the only other person that she trust fully. I'm grateful that you make her so happy and I'm sorry for not telling you this but a bit ago I went to her daycare and got you put as a pick up as well as an emergency contact."

Lucy: "It's okay babe, I'm happy to be there for her and you. I'm loving my life right now, I have the two most important people in my life at my side. Most importantly, I have the love of my life." Tim's jaw drops.

Tim: "You love me?"

Lucy: "Yeah babe, I love you."

Tim: "I love you too." They kiss and then have a quickie. They fall asleep.