Part 11

Judge: "I have decided to -"

Judge: "Grant Ms Chen's adoption of Aurora Bradford. Ms Isabel, you will sign over your parenting right of Aurora Bradford. This court is dismissed." Everyone walked out, Lucy was the last to come out holding Aurora.

Lucy: "Hey Aura, it's okay, you don't have to see that woman again." Aurora moved her head way from Lucy's chest.

Aurora: "You won?" Lucy nods.

Lucy: "Yeah sweetie, yeah I did."

Aurora: "I'm happy, your staying and I get to be a big sister." Aurora wrapped her arms tightly around Lucy and didn't let go. Lucy kisses the top on Aurora's head. Everyone congratulated Lucy on her adoption.

John (being clueless as always): "So how would Aurora react if men hit on Lucy? Because we all knows that Lucy gets hit on." Aurora turns to Lucy.

Aurora (whispering to Lucy): "Is he really this silly?" Lucy giggles and the others look at her.

Lucy: "Yes, that's correct." Aurora turns to face the others.

Aurora: "Nobody hits of my mummy and gets away with it. They'll have to deal with me and daddy." She looks very proud of herself and also was protective towards her mum.

Tim: "That's right sweetie, nobody messes with us and gets away with it." They all were talking when a young man came along and wolf whistle, that got everyones attention.

YM (young man): "Well, look at you. You're smoking hot."

Grey: "Who are you talking about?"

YM: "That hot babe over there." He pointed at Lucy.

Aurora: "You keep my mummy out of your mouth or you'll have to deal with me..." Tim stepped forward.

Tim: "And me. Now leave my girlfriend alone."

YM: "She can do way better..."

Lucy: "Your right, I can do better and have. I have an amazing boyfriend and an awesome daughter. So I don't want any better than what I have. Now, go away."  He walked away.

John: "Remind me never to piss the Bradford family off." Lucy's expression dropped. She told Aurora to stand with her father while Lucy went to the bathroom. Aurora was hesitant but agreed, with that Lucy snuck away to the park next to the courthouse.

Lucy was upset that she had an amazing family with Tim and a baby on the way but she isn't actually apart of the family, even if Tim says she is. She can't bare the truth that she isn't in there family.

The others were talking, it has been 15 minutes and Aurora is getting worried. She tugged on Tim's hand.

Tim: "Darling what's wrong?"

Aurora: "Mummy went to the bathroom, but that was a while ago and she hasn't come back. She looked upset when she left." Tim picked Aurora up.

Tim: "Ro when did she leave?"

Aurora: "Around the time he (pointing at John) was talking after that man left." Tim sighs.

Tim: "Oh no."

Nyla: "Tim, what is it? What don't we know?"

Tim: "Lucy has always struggled with belonging. Her parents have made it worst for her to feel like she is wanted. Now with Nolan's terrible wording she is questioning everything."

John: "Surely not everything."

Tim: "No everything, even our relationship. I keep reassuring her but this has made her question if it is truth or not."

Angela: "Ok, what can we done? Where would she go?"

Tim: "I have a plan, I'm just hoping it's not too late. There's one place that she goes to, trying to make sense of everything and question it. Ro, let's go find mummy." Aurora nods.

Grey: "We'll stay at the food trucks in the park." Tim nods and leaves with Aurora. Tim walks through the park and pulls something out of his pocket.

Tim: "Do you think mummy will like it?"

Aurora: "What's it for?"

Tim: "I have been planning to ask Lucy to marry me for a little bit but didn't know how. Nolan just had to destroy my plans, I hoping this will put her mind at ease. This ring will allow Lucy to become a Bradford and legally apart of the family."

Aurora: "So she would be able to change her last name?" Tim nods. They continue walking around the park when....

Aurora: "Daddy, it's mummy." Tim turns to see Lucy sitting on the bench look over the pond. They head over there, when they were closer...

Aurora: "Mummy!" Lucy wiped her tears and turned to see Tim and Aurora.

Tim: "Oh Luce, come here." He hugs her.

Tim (while hugging her): "You belong with us. I'm sorry that you had to feel that."

Lucy: "But I'm not apart of the family at all, so I don't belong."

Tim: "Baby, you do and you are apart of the family. I have been trying to plan how to do this for a little bit now but I think this is the perfect moment." Tim got down on one knee, with Aurora in his arm. Lucy was shocked.

Tim: "Baby, you have been my everything for so long. You have helped me out when I thought it was hopeless, and I want to do the same for you. You're beautiful, incredible, amazing, the best person I know and you are the best mum I could ask for ... for Ro but also our beautiful baby. Lucy Chen, I love you so much, will you make me the happiest man and marry me?" Lucy teared up.

Aurora: "Mummy you have always been apart of our family, this would make it official to everyone and you would also become a Bradford if you want to." Lucy kissed Aurora's forehead.

Lucy: "Ok, yeah."

Tim: "Yeah?" Lucy nods her head. Tim puts the ring on her finger and pulls her in for a kiss. Aurora hugs both her parents.

Tim: "Baby, let me know next time you feel like this. Just know that Ro and I will always want you in our lives, nothing will change that and we excited to meet baby boot." Lucy giggles at their baby's nickname.

After some time, the little family got up and started walking over to the food trucks.