| CHAPTER 6 |

Today started off well, everything seems to be going fine for now, hopefully things will continue to get better

But you know, sometimes we get these instincts that our lives might be changing somewhere. Well, I just brushed off those thoughts.

Our class teacher walked in and we all wished her. When I introduced myself, I could feel the nerves kicking in, but I ignored those feelings.

As I waited for my turn to speak, our eyes met, Mr. Arrogant's gaze is just so annoying, I rolled my eyes at him, he's such an idiot.

After introducing myself and sitting back down, he gave me a weird green-eyed look, and I just rolled my eyes again.

'Ruhii, don't roll your eyes so much, they might pop out of your eye socket,' my subconscious mocked me.

Oh, did I mention how teachers are determined to teach everything on the very first day? To be honest I was hell excited for my first day class but it was too hectic too handle, well I already completed three chapters of each subject beacause why not I should be prepared before hand. But I realised physics is going to be difficult for me...god just give me strength to face the most dangerous subject... Physics...

Lunchtime finally started, the bell rang.

Tanya was insistent on taking me to the canteen. I chuckled at her persistence, grabbed my lunchbox and water bottle, and headed to the canteen.

Oops! I totally tripped and bumped into a hard metal object. Then I heard him groan. Looking up, I realized it was Mr. Arrogant.

Oh no, I thought to myself, this was definitely my mistake.

He grumbled, "Ah, you're so clumsy, can't you watch where you're going?" His elbow seemed to be in pain from hitting the edge of the seat.

I was just about to apologize when he cut me off, standing up and getting closer, "I may be good-looking and attractive, but using cheap tricks to get my attention won't work."

Everyone around us was now staring.

Ugh, I hate being in the spotlight.

If he thinks I want his attention, he's totally mistaken. I decided to stand up for myself, "I'm sorry for my mistake, but you're not worth my attention. If I really wanted someone's focus, there are much better candidates out there than you," I casually said while smirking that he should know his place, always acting like he's superior Phew, that felt good to say.

"Ahh Ruhanika, let's go to the canteen," Tanya said while dragging me away.

I tried to calm my heartbeat as it was the first time I talked that much, but he was really starting to get on my nerves, and I hated it. People usually don't mess with me, and they'll be fine because even I don't know what I might do when I get annoyed by irritating people; all the anger I hold in my heart bursts out like lava on them.

After we finished lunch, I noticed Tanya looking shy, her gaze fixed on the boy.

"Tanya?" I prompted her.

"Huh, sorry, I was lost in thought," she shyly said.

"What are you looking at?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Ahh, nothing, just something..., ahhnn...it's nothing really," she waved it off.

I nodded, understanding that she had just met me today and might be hesitant to share with me.

Two boys approached us with welcoming smiles.

"Hey Ruhanika, I'm Yash, and this is Siddharth."

"Hi," I shyly greeted them.

"Welcome here, and hopefully, we all get along.

"Tanya, why didn't you introduce her to us?" Yash asked, slightly tapping her head.

Tanya pondered, "Well, your annoying friend kind of upset my friend so I was waiting for the right moment."

Being an introverted person, I tend to talk less and observe more. Honestly, I only really talk non-stop in front of those who are very close and special to me, like my brother. He would describe me as a chatterbox, but only he knows this side of me.

I was sitting and Tanya was talking to Yash and Sid.

One thing I appreciate about Tanya is that she always includes me in their conversations, so I don't feel left out.

"So Ruhanika I hope you are enjoying here...hope so we will get along and I am really sorry in behalf of my friends...he is just short temper otherwise he is good person," Yash said with a smile and I nodded.

Yash is talkative and carefree, bringing laughter to the environment with his presence, while Sid is more reserved in his speech.

I like them, but I just need some time to get to know them

After chatting a bit, the bell rang, signaling it was time to head to class.

As I rushed off, I realized I had forgotten my special handkerchief that my brother had embroidered for me as a birthday gift.

Upon retrieving it, I spotted Mr. Arrogant near the water cooler - someone I typically try to avoid.

Fate wasn't on my side when a teacher urgently asked me to call a boy near the water cooler to the first-floor staff room, indicating Mr. Arrogant.

I hesitated, not knowing his name and unsure how to address him.

My mind was all over the place debating whether to call him. After Baman left, other students came, and I just felt awkward approaching him.

It wasn't really shyness, just introverted struggles, you know?

My mind was filled with random thoughts, and I huffed before making my way over. Taking a long breath I walked towards him.

"Excuse me?" He didn't seem to hear, like seriously, does this guy have ear issues along with his eye problems? I should suggest an ENT specialist to him through bhai.

"Excuse me?" Still no response.

My frustration started to rise, and as an introvert, all I wanted was peace without getting involved with anyone, but at that moment, I just wanted to shake some sense into him.

So, in a burst of anger, I blurted out, "Excuse me, Mr. XY Chromosome!...." I yelled while shooting him a glare, and everyone else stared at me wide-eyed like I was some alien.

I realized what I'd said and cringed. Oh shuut what the hell you said Ruhii. Well, a way to embarrass yourself, Ruhaanika.

I saw him, and he was completely shocked, pointing his index finger as if to say he was the person I mentioned. I just nodded.

But, after this scene, I was left with some weird and shocking thoughts.

------------------------------------
Quiet a short chapter I know but bare with this month only as I already mentioned I am preparing for competitive exams and I just write chapters and post reel whenever I take break from study....
Hope you all understand....

So how was the Chapter...???

Also tell me your school stories....if I liked the story I will add your experience in my story and also give credits.....so what are you waiting shuru ho jaao....👀😊

About the XY Chromosome dialogues iske peeche bhi ek story hai...🫣😉

Do Votes And Comments....!!!!
Shower your love.....♥️

Stay Tuned for Further Updates....!!!

Bye Cutiepies....!!!🍁