Chapter 3: Movie Night

The next night, Pit and his brother went into the human world to get a Netflix movie for Movie Night in Skyworld. Viridi and Palutena would have a Movie Night every 2 weeks or so on a Friday night. However, Pit's mind was still on that assassin that tried to kill him, and that boy that saved his life.

"Everything OK, Pit-Stain?" Dark Pit asked. Pit didn't tell Dark about what happened. He sighed.

"Yeah...everything's fine..." The light angel lied.

"...What do you say we get some ice cream after we pick up the movie?" The dark angel suggested. Pit gave his brother a genuine smile.

"Sure." He replied. As Pit walked a head, Dark Pit smiled.
~~~
Palutena was in the kitchen. Getting the popcorn ready for the movie. That's when Viridi came into the room.

"Hey Palutena," she began "did Pit go get the movie?"

"Yes." The Goddess of Light answered as she turned on the microwave. "And I think Pittoo went with him."

"No, he didn't." Palutena looked at the Goddess of Nature, confused.

"What do you mean? I saw him and Pit leave--"

"Hey, when's Pit-Stain coming back with that movie?" The dark angel entered the kitchen. Palutena looked shocked.

"Pi-Pittoo?! But...didn't you go with Pit to get the movie?"

"...No. I just got here with Viridi." Dark Pit explained. Palutena then began to worry.

"But-But...then who left with--Oh no! Pit's in trouble!!"
~~~
"Thanks for buying the ice cream, Pittoo!" Pit said happily as he ate his chocolate ice cream. Dark Pit took a bit of his vanilla treat.

"No problem." He replied. Pit didn't even noticed "Dark Pit" not getting angry when he was called "Pittoo". Then, the angel got down to business.

"So, Pit, how--"

"Pit!!" The two angels looked up to see the real Dark Pit running up to them and punching the face angel in the face. Pit looked back and forth between the two angels.

"Wa-Wait! Pittoo?! What-How-Why-What's going on?! Why are there two of you?!" Pit asked. Before Dark Pit could answer, the fake Dark got back up on his feet and transformed into another one of those assassins from before.

"Again?!" Pit exclaimed.

"You...Prince...Die in the name...of the Black Sun!!" Pit took Dark Pit's hand and they started to run for in. People on the streets ran away as the assassin took out two sabers and chased after them. The assassin was able to catch up with the angels with great speed, and just as he was about to stab Dark in the back, there was a loud gunshot. The two boys stopped running to turn around and see black blood running down from the side of the assassin's head. He soon fell to the ground and dissolved into nothing. From behind, Pit saw the boy from last time, holding a gun in his left hand.

"You--"

"I told you to stay in Skyworld." The boy interrupted Pit. "You're lucky your copy came in time."

"Hey! Listen, buddy, I'm NOT a copy!!" Dark Pit snapped at the boy, but the human ignored him and looked at Pit.

"Please. Stay safe." And with that, the boy vanished like before. Dark Pit then turned to glare at Pit.

"You've got a LOT of explaining to do!" He told his light counterpart.

"...So...No 'Movie Night'...?" Pit asked quietly and shyly.