Chapter 5: The 4 Commanders

Walking through the dark halls of the glorious castle, the young man, who was about in his mid 30s, moved with grace in a fast motion. When you would see this gentleman, you would've been reminded of a wise owl. He had large brow
eyes that were like two drops of melted chocolate and had luxurious, straight, brown hair that was neck-length and worn in a bizarre style. He had an elegant figure and wore an outfit that looked like it would be from the late 1400s.

Soon, this man came to the meeting hall in the castle. In the meeting hall, there was huge round table that took up most of the room, but only had five chairs that were in the positions that made a star. Just as he sat down in his own chair, the gentleman heard someone else come in.

"Well, well, well. Didn't except YOU do be here this early, sugar." The girl who walked in looked as if to be in her early 20s. When you would look at her, you would've been reminded of a coyote. She had blonde hair in pigtails and her eyes were the color of gray stones. She wore a western outfit that was much revealing, especially in her chest area. "What got you out bed so early? Aren't you busy painting, Da Vinci?"She asked as she sat down in her chair across from the man. Da Vinci looked at the cowgirl and chuckled.

"Well," he began, "I wouldn't except YOU to know anything about art. Since you spend much of your time shooting your loud weaponry at the same target over and over again, Calamity Jane." When Da Vinci finished, Calamity took out one of her pistols at high-speed and pointed it at him.

"You wanna make something out of that?" Calamity asked.

"Ha! Ha, I say! You know you can't beat ME, Calamity! Don't you remember our last battle?" Calamity growled and shuddered at Da Vinci. It was true that Calamity wasn't strong enough to defeat Da Vinci. They had battled many times, but still, Da Vinci always came out on top. Calamity withdrew her gun and put her crossed up legs on the meeting table.

"I'M SORRY I'M LATE!!" Just then, a little girl, about the age of 12, rushed into the room. Her brown hair was in a low ponytail and it matched her light colored brown eyes. She wore an outfit that was all green and with a green hat that held a red pointed feather in it.

"I DIDN'T READ THE TIME WHILE I WAS TRAINING, MY QUEEN!! PLEASE DON'T--"

"Calm down, cupcake." Calamity interrupted the girl. The green girl opened her eyes to see that Da Vinci and Calamity and herself were the only ones in the room. "Her Highness hasn't arrived yet." The cowgirl finished.

"She's right. You're safe this time, Robin Hood." Da Vinci informed his youngest ally. "Just make sure to be on time from now on, that's one of the most important steps of being a Commander in Council of the Black Sun Kingdom." Robin bowed.

"Yes, sir." Robin then made her way over to her chair that was next to Da Vinci'a seat.

"So...When will you-know-be arrive?" Calamity asked, fiddling with her gun. Da Vinci closed his eyes and counted in his head.

3...2...1...

BOOM!!!

Suddenly, a huge explosion shook the grounds of the palace. However, Da Vinci and his comrades remained calm. Then, a boy, about the age of 18, walked into the meeting room. He had spiky orange hair yellow eyes that looked like gold. He was cover in patches of smoke and ash from gunpowder.

"Hey guys!" He greeted, only to earn groans from the 3 other council members. "What?"

"NASA....do you have to come here like that?" Da Vinci asked, pointing at NASA's clothes. NASA pouted.

"Shut up, Vinci. You do what you want, and I'll do what I want." NASA countered as he walked over to his seat next to Calamity. Da Vinci groaned in annoyance, which made Robin giggle a bit.

My council...

A dark chilling voice echoed through out the room. The 4 members stood up from their chair and place left hand over their hearts and said:

"We are at your service, Queen of the Black Sun! May our reign be ever lasting!"

Good now...let us begin...

And with that, the meeting began.