Introduction

Back Story,

• Abhira is a Birla, She is the youngest Daughter of Abhimanyu and Akshara Birla. Here Akshara never remarried and there is no 6 year leap.

• After Arohi marriage bcoz of the blame game Abhimanya and Akshara shifted to Mumbai.

• Abhimanyu Started AH Hospitals in Mumbai which became very famous with time and Akshara practiced law as She completed her law

• After Shifting to Mumbai Akshu and Abhi Gave birth to Twins - Abhir Birla and Aaira Birla. They were having peaceful and content life in mumbai away from Gorilla's But A storm came and shattered there happy family.

• Neil death is an accident. Abhira Visit Udaipur after his death to see the family where manjiri emotionally blackmails to stay with them for sometime.

• Here as akshu stays hostel most of her life she is not emotionally connected to anyone except mimi.

• Abhir Dies in Udaipur - (Reason will be revealed later) After that Abhira leaves Udaipur after cutting ties with gorilla's and vows to comeback Again.

• After Reaching Mumbai Akshu learns she is pregnant Again. Whole family Is happy to hear the news.

• When Akshu is 7 months Pregnant , She mets with an accident and loses memory. Abhimanyu and Aaira Search for her but can't find her. After accident Akshu starts her life with Abhira in Mussorie.

• There is 3 Months remaining to complete Abhimaan Marriage contract.

• Abhira and Armaan have Same relationship as shown in the show.

I hope you like this version of Gen4.

This is my first FF on Abhimaan.

Please do comment your opinion.

Thanks,

Dimpu