Chapter 15

Next morning, Armaan gets up and see abhira is still sleeping as everyday abhira gets ready before he wakes up. He thought to let her sleep for some more time and goes to get ready. He gets ready and thinks to get some breakfast for him and abhira as its been many days they ate together. Abhira wakes up and see armaan thinking something. She call him and asks what is he thinking early morning. He says nothing and asks her to get ready till then he will get break fast for both of them. She says ok and goes to get ready.

Armaan goes to kitchen and prepare noodles for BF to him and abhira. He prepares it and takes the BF upstairs to his room. Kiara who saw him asks what did he prepare early morning. He says he had prepared BF for Abhira as its been long since they ate together. Kiara says ok she complains him that both bhabhi and he are not spending time with them, both are busy with their work. He replies he will come early today to spend time with them. She nods ok and armaan goes to his room. He saw abhira is getting ready for college, he says BF is ready chalo lets eat. Both have BF together, He asks will she be late today? She says she don't know if some thing urgent comes in office she may gets late. He asks her to come early today if she finishes her work. she nods, after completing BF armaan says he will drop her to office. Abhira says she can go alone and asks him to go to office. He says he will drop her and then goes to office. Abhira says ok.

They both takes their bags and go downstairs, rest of the family completed their breakfast ruhi asks her permission from dadi to meet her bnanu. Dadi says ok she asks her to take 🚗 and go with driver. Ruhi says she will go with armaan. Chachi says armaan has to.go to office, he has some other works you can go with driver or you can take car.
Ruhi gets sad hearing it, seeing that dadi says she will talk to armaan.
Seeing abhira and armaan coming dadi asks him to drop ruhi to her home before going to office.

Armaan says he is going to drop abhira to college, he asks ruhi to go with driver. But ruhi denies, she requests him to drop her home, she says abhira will go to college in auto or she can take cab. Abhira saw armaan silent and  gets angry hearing her, she replies she can go alone and asks him to drop her best friend. Chachi asks armaan to drop abhira as she is his wife not ruhi. Abhira requests her not to worry about her she can go to college alone  like she is going daily and goes out. Chachi says you are doing wrong armaan, abhira always supports you but you always takes her granted especially for ruhi and family. She asks vidya, kaveri why they always supports ruhi and not abhira. Ruhi can go with driver but no as always she wants to come in between the couple And you people allow her. After the court case, abhira didn't even talk to them nicely, not even spending time with them but they are not at all bothered. Kajal interruots her and supports  ruhi saying she wants to go to her home that's why bhabhi and ma told armaan to drop them.

In the meanwhile madhav and manoj comes there. Madhav asks cousins gang what is the issue. They told him what all happened and abhira left for college. Madhav supports manisha and talks to his ma and vidya saying they support ruhi because she is from big family goenkas. They always have problem with middle class people, but abhira has her own savings, she is doing job she has her future secured. She didn't take even penny neither from us nor armaan. Abhira will go to college in public transport rather taking lift from us, but you people will not see her goodness and ma you always finds mistakes in whatever she does. He questions her if in abhira place if it has been her grand children or ruhi will she not support them. Kaveri stay silent,  he says your silence gave me answers. He scolds armaan for always listening to her mother and dadi words and asks her to take care of abhira as she is his responsibility. He see vidya angrily and storms outside. After that everyone disperses, armaan feels guilty hearing his father as at first he asked abhira to come with her but with dadi and ruhi requesting him to drop her he can't say no to them especially his dadi he gets angry on himself with his behaviour, he asks ruhi to go with driver, he rushes out calling abhira.