Chapter 8

On the other side poddar family have their dinner silently as charu told them abhira went out with their friends.Armaan is no mood to have dinner by his dadi asks him to have dinner, they will talk to abhira once reach home.

His cousins tell him to call abhira and ask her to come back soon. They have to ask her forgiveness. Once she forgives them they can enjoy with her like before. Armaan says let her enjoy with her friends for sometime as she is quite disturbed with happenings in our house from few days. They will talk to her once she is back.

After having dinner they wait for abhira for sometime. But as everyone are tired armaan asks them to go and take rest, they can talk to abhira tomorrow. Everyone goes back to their room. Armaan messages abhira and asks her where abouts. She didn't see it while talking to aaira.

On the way to poddar house she feels happy thinking she got an elder sister today. She gets very happy thinking despite having no relation with her, aaira always talks to her friendly, she is very caring and loving towards her like her mother. Then she remembers poddar family and thinks no one called her even though she has proved culprit with evidence. She thinks they don't care about her, as she missed to see armaan message.

She reach home and goes back to her room. Armaan see her and asks "where did you go abhira, why are you not replying to my messages. Hetold he is very tensed for her. She see message from armaan and thinks armaan had messaged her instead of calling, she told him about the party with her friends , so she reached late. He says charu informed me about it. She says ok and goes to fresh up. He calls her again. She stops, asks what happened. He says, please forgive me abhira I don't know phupha will stoop very low and burn their homes for just a land. That is the reason I didn't think some one from my family can do something so cruel. He even behaved very bad with her and scolded her. Please forgive me, I will never do it again. I will definitely trust you from next time and will understand your point of view. She says it ok I will try to never get into such type of situation in the next 2-3 months as after that they both separate their ways. He gets sad by Listening her words but thinks as per agreement both will part their ways. Abhira goes to fresh up. Armaan thinks what he can do to change her mood.

Abhira comes back from closet and see armaan is thinking something. She sets her bed and lays down. Armaan asks how is the celebration with her friends, did she enjoy it? . She says very good as it's been long she enjoyed with friends. He asks about his treat as last time he missed it due to ruhi. She replies "I thought you won't like to celebrate as you lost the case and also your family will not like it".

Armaan says it's nothing like that abhira even though I win or lose I will always stand with truth. This time phupha is wrong so he should get punished.
He see abhira tired and controlling her sleep due to his talks. He asks her to sleep and lays down on his side. Abhira sleeps immediately as she didn't have good sleep from past few days. armaan also sleeps thinking about her.

Next morning abhira woke up and see armaan is getting ready for the office. He say good morning to her. She replies back and goes to get ready. Armaan goes to kitchen and prepare breakfast for her. He see his mother and chachi setting the dishes for breakfast. He goes to kitchen and starts preparing noodles for abhira.

In the Mean time his mother and chachi goes to his room and see abhira getting ready for office. They go to her and apologizes for treating her very badly, Chachi says as much as she know abhira she wont do bad for anyone, but due to manoj she can't support her as he respects his mother very much. She says "I am sorry abhira , you know na i always support you", I will never disappoint you again. His mother also says the same. She says its ok but the charm is missing from her face while talking to them. Chachi observes it but didn't say anything because she thinks it will take sometime for abhira to reconcile with them.

After apologizing to her they goes back to kitchen. Abhira thinks now they are talking to her nicely after knowing her innocence but in her place if ruhi would be there then they will not behaved the way they treated her. Armaan comes to room and says Break fast is ready. He says "I have specially prepared your favourite noodles", come lets have it before it gets cold. She thinks whether to have breakfast with him or not. But armaan serves her in a bowl and gives it to her. They both have noodles silently. Armaan thinks abhira is not talking to him, earlier she used to talk non stop on almost all the topics while having food with him but now she is eating her food silently without uttering a word. He asks few question to her in reply he got answers but abhira didn't take any initiative to talk to him. Its just she is replying answers to his questions.

After breakfast she takes her bag and thought to go to college today, its been long she went to college as she is busy with office. She goes downstairs and see whole family just completed their breakfast. On seeing her, dadi and chachu comes to her and say they have misunderstood her and apologizes her, she replies its ok. Even armaan cousins says the same. She replies she has forgiven them and goes out. She didn't even look back at ruhi, everyone knows that she has not forgiven or forgotten the words they said to her because if she would have forgiven them she would have talked to them nicely.

Armaan father asks them to give her sometime, she is very understanding person but sometimes even she gets heart broken due to their accussing behaviour towards her every time, asks them not to repeat it next time.

Abhira goes to college and attend her classes, At Afternoon she chills with her friends in the cafeteria.

Armaan plans to make abhira first win special, which he couldn't do yesterday due to family issues. he thought to take her out for dinner , surprise her and make it special for her because in his home if he do something ruhi or someone from family can spoil it.

Armaan calls her, abhira is having lunch with her friends see armaan call and picks it as he wont call her during office hours. He informs her to get ready in the evening as they are going out. she asks him where are they going? she says she will not go to any of his office parties. He can take anyone else in the family with him. He replies its not office party, she will definitely like it and asks her to get ready. She says ok and cuts the call.

Arjun call aaira many times but she doesn't pic his call. Aaira is in her home remembers good memories she shared with her parents, brother and misses them. Aaira get many calls from her hospital, she didn't see the call as she is immersed in the memories. Arjun call her hospital to know her whereabouts but navya(Aaira assistant) informs she didn't come to hospital today. He told her go to his home and check aaira as he is worried for her. Aaira who is lost in her family memories hears door bell sound. She goes out and opens the door. She see her assistant(navya) and asks her what happened. navya replies she had to perform a surgery after 1 hour and she is not picking up thier calls , Arjun sir also called her as she is not lifting his calls, he is worried for her and asked her to check at home, so she came here to check her. Aaira says navya to sit down for some time, she will get fresh and they can go back to hospital.

Aaira checks her mobile, see many missed calls from arjun and also from hospital. She has forgotten everything as she was thinking about her parents. She calls arjun first , he attend her call and asks "tum theek ho aaira? mai sham ke flight leke udaipur aunga". Aaira says i am fine arjun, please complete your work and come back home. Arjun says he can come there again but now he is very tensed for her, he cant leave her alone. She says she will take care of her and asks about her sibling, arjun says he will go to the resort evening and enquire about them. She asks him to give an update to her, she is going to hospital now. He says ok, asks her to take care and cuts the call.

Aaira thinks she lost her family but she will take care of her sibling like her parents, He/she should not have to live alone, mumma is not there but she is there, she will care them like their parents, they will stay with her.

Next chapter after 120+ votes. Please do vote and comment your opinion.

Stay tuned for next update.

Precap : Aaira gets to know abhira is her sister.