Chapter 22

Vihaan takes abhira upstairs to talk to her, he told her he got very angry when he saw armaan misbehaving with her that's why he had beaten him, he tells not to worry about the happenings downstairs and asks her to take a correct decision now, these people will shout and ask you to come back but I saw how armaan treated you downstairs I didn't like it, from what I heard from di his whole family didn't behave nicely with you, you didn't even complete your studies. He asks her to complete studies and join a good firm we will think about your marriage later on. She nods ok, He informs he will deal with armaan if any problem comes from him or his family.

On the otherside aaira impatiently looking at the door waiting for someone. Manish asks her what happened why is she looking at door? Is anyone supposed to come. Aaira informs her she is expecting someone. After sometime a man in his late 50's comes inside, Aaira comes forward and greets him and takes him inside. She says I am waiting for you shukla uncle, did you get the papers? Shukla nods and gives the papers, she takes the papers and check it then goes to armaan and asks him to sign the papers after reading it carefully. Armaan takes the papers and gets shocked to see the divorce papers of him and abhira. Vidya asks him what papers are those and why are you shocked? She takes the papers and shocked to see divorce papers. Vidya asks aaira why did you get divorce papers for abhira and armaan. Aaira replies this marriage is not correct, armaan thinks her as just a responsibility and I saw how your whole family misbehaved with my sister. So I am thinking to divorce abhira and armaan she will stay here only with me, even if you people would not come here today, shukla uncle would have come to poddar house to give these papers, After coming home I informed shukla uncle about the marriage and he told me they will get the divorce easily as both are not interested in this relationship and also after armaan and ruhi love affair.

Armaan replies he don't want to give divorce to abhira, he don't love ruhi, he wants to continue his marriage with abhira and asks her to give a chance to rectify his mistakes, but aaira doesn't agress with it as she didn't trust armaan or his family. Chachisa asks aaira did she confirm with abhira before preparing this divorce papers, Aaira replies she did she knows about her sister, she is sure as she talked to abhira last night that abhira will divorce armaan. Armaan tells them abhira is angry with him but she don't want to give divorce to him, he tells aaira to not to complicate their relationship by manipulating abhira. Cousins gang also tells tells them they are sure abhira bhabhi will not divorce armaan bhaiya.

Vihaan comes downstairs along with abhira, he sees shukla uncle and looks towards aaira, Aaira signs him about divorce papers, vihaan nods ok. Armaan comes to abhira and requests her not to divorce him. She says divorce? He replies your sister bought divorce papers for us, he is soo much angry on aaira.

Abhira gets shocked hearing it aaira looks at her face and says what happenned are you not happy with this decision? Abhira says I don't know I am confused. Aaira says I won't force you, Armaan is not the right guy for you yesterday after our discussion I called lawyer uncle to prepare your divorce papers. If you find armaan is right one for you, you don't have to sign the divorce papers, but if not sign the divorce papers and free yourself from this relationship. I am with you in whatever decision you take. Abhira looks at vihaan he nods at her. She takes the divorce papers from armaan and tells everyone that she is ready to divorce armaan.

Everyone are shocked to hear her decision while vihaan and aaira are happy ones. She further tells armaan did mistake many times but every time he asks forgiveness form her she forgiven him but this time armaan didn't trust her and also cheated her by hiding his relationship with ruhi. She won't forgive him for this and she is ready to divorce armaan. After discussing with her siblings she thinks she needs to focus on her studies and career first. Aaira and vihaan tells her they are proud of her decision. Vihaan gives her pen and asks her to sign the papers.