Chapter 23

First of all I am very sorry as I couldn't update this many days but i will try to update quickly from now, sorry for the delay.

Next Morning, Abhira wakes up and thinks she will give a fresh start to herself and think about herself and family, she gets ready, comes downstairs and see aaira in kitchen, she goes to kitchen and hugs her sister and wishes good morning. Aaira wishes her back, Abhira asks her what is special today? Aaira says she is preparing pasta but if she wants any special she will prepare it. Abhira says its fine with her she picks up apple from the fruit table and start eating it while talking to aaira. Aaira asks her if she is hungry as she didn't had dinner last night. Abhira nods, Aaira replies she has prepared some cupcakes and kept in the fridge and asks her to have it till she prepare breakfast. Abhira thanks her and goes to take cakes from fridge, Aaira always prepare extra food and some specials for adi in case if she in hospital he can have it but after abhira came into their lives she got to know that abhira is a foodie but she doesn't like to prepare it and mostly orders it, so when ever she gets time she prepare food for abhira what ever she likes and stocks in the fridge.

Abhira is having the cakes while talking to aaira sitting on the kitchen counter, She shares her the memories of her mother preparing food and she will be sitting by her side and chatting to her, Aaira also shares her the memories of her and abhimanyu, starting abhimanyu could not prepare good food so sometimes they used to order it and some they used to eat burnt toast, but after some time he learned to prepare food perfectly like chef and she learned to prepare food from him. Abhira first gets sad hearing about abhimanyu as he has also struggled a lot afteer loosing akshu and her and also he has became strong for aaira. To lighten the mood, Abhira replies her she prepares good food that means papa also used to prepare nice food for her so she asks her to not to joke on her papa. Aaira says ofcourse yes papa prepares the best food because she learned it from him. Abhira nods and both sisters chat for sometime. Vihaan and arjun comes their and see that abhira and aaira are laughing on something, they both are very happy to see this scene early morning especially for abhira as she is sad from past 2 days. Vihaan interrupts them and says look at them jiju both the sisters are enjoying a lot without them. Arjun says ha haa you both forgot about us. Abhira replies no jiju we are just talking randomly about mamma and pappa, she gives them the cup cakes aaira prepared Arjun denies to have it early morning, but vihaan says he don't have any formalities he missed this very much he eats the cupcakes. Aaira says BF is ready and asks them to sit on the table. Adi comes there running and hugs everyone and wishes good morning. Every one sit on the dining table and have breakfast chatting with each other. After having break fast everyone disperses to their work, Aaira is at home as she has some more time for hospital , Arjun drops adi to school and leaves to office. where as vihaan drops abhira and goes to his office.

In Poddar mansion,

Armaan is heartbroken about the divorce, he didn't expect abhira will sign the divorce papers. He didn't come to home last night, he was out whole night and at early morning he reached the home and locked himself in his room as he is not in a mood to talk to any one. Dadi and vidya are guilty as because of them armaan and abhira's relation has broken. Vidya is scared as she already lost rohit and she don't want to loose armaan also, yesterday after the divorce fiasco armaan didn't come to home nor he picked anyone call from home, So she is very scared like rohit she would loose armaan also, as he didn't talk to anyone after coming back home. She thought to meet abhira somehow and convince her to give armaan a chance to their relation. Cousins are also some what guilty about armaan divorce as abhira stood with them going against the family and because of them the major fights happened in the house and everyone was angry at her because of the issues. Manisha and Madhav are neutral as they are happy for abhira as she got her family back who would stand with her through thick and thin, and they are somewhat sad for armaan but he spoiled their relationship with his own hands. They know if armaan trusted abhira against ruhi then they would have been happy together. They even warned armaan few times but at that time he is blinded with love of ruhi or his dadi. Kajal is happy that abhira is out from their lives as she thinks because of abhira her children are going against her. Manoj comes there and informs his mother that they have some cases pending for armaan as he is not in the state to look after them he is going to office, he asks them to inform if armaan asks and goes out.

Vidya asks Kaveri to talk to abhira and her family about giving a chance to their relationship, she says she don't want to loose armaan like she lost rohit. She says armaan didn't talk to me from yesterday please do something, Dadi tells she will do something  she will talk to abhira. Madhav tells them not to interfere in their relationship Armaan and Abhira are mature enough to think about their life he asks them to not to do anything which will slander their relationship, Manisha also supports madhav and says armaan knows what to do she tells them not to interfere. Manisha and madhav also leaves from there.

In Goenka Mansion,

Ruhi is heart broken as armaan has rejected her, Even her own cousins hate her she thinks that her love for armaan has changed her soo much that she didn't liked abhira, while abhira is always kind to her and supported her whenever required, now because of her she lost her sister and cousins,

 Aaira and she has difference of opinions from  start but she loves her maasi and abhir very much and she is shocked to know about her death and she lost her life because of armaan, Abhira and maasi has lived their lives for each other for 20 years. She thinks even vihaan seems to dislike her as she don't have any bond with him when they are kids. Manish was devastated as abhira and aaira denied talking to her. He thinks he lost akshu coming in suwarna's talks he don't want to loose akshu's kids, he will get them back and will get forgiveness from them becoz of their past, Suwarna blames herself for ruhi's heart break and Abhira's hatred, she thinks that in her love for ruhi she has hurted abhira several times to support ruhi, but abhira turned out be her grand daughter, already akshu and aaira hates her soo much as she always supported arohi against akshu in the past, now abhira also hates her as in past she has many times scolded her and by knowing the past she will never accept her. Surekha thinks to talk to aaira as she loves akshu soo much but last time she couldn't support her , this time she won't do that mistake she will be there for aaira and abhira but abhira hates her as she scolded her for ruhi and also burned her assignment. she will ask forgiveness for misdeeds till they forgive her as she dont want to loose akshu children like she lost akshu, she will do whatever she can do to get them back in her lifes.

That was it for today. Hope you like the update, please do vote and comment your opinion.

Next part after 350+ votes, Stay tuned for next update.