Chapter 4

Armaan thinks about abhira words and remembers from the time abhira came to his home she always faced problems at first no one accepted her, after few days his cousins started being friendly but they don't support her. Ruhi most of the time fights with her.

Coming to elders his father talks to her nicely but he will not be in home most of the time due to his work, apart from him only his chachi supports her. But now because of dadi she also doesn't support her. He thinks to prepare abhira favorite breakfast to set her mood. Armaan comes to room and see abhira sleeping as she has taken medicines.

Abhira wakes up early morning and remembers previous days events and also her conversation with aaira. She thought to go to office early. She goes to get ready. Armaan wakes up and see abhira taking shower. He thought to freshup in guest room and prepare noodles for abhira to makeup her mood. Abhira comes out and see armaan is missing she gets ready and leaves to office.

Armaan also gets ready and goes towards kitchen. He see ruhi there he thought to chop the veggies to prepare noodles. Ruhi asks him what is he doing here if need anything she will prepare it for him. He says she is preparing noodles for abhira. Ruhi gets sad hearing it. Kiara comes to kitchen and see armaan and ruhi. She asks them what they are preparing. Ruhi says armaan is preparing noodles for abhira.

Kiara says she saw abhira bhabhi going outside before some time. Armaan asks when and where did she go? Kiara replies seems she is going to office she has her bag with her. Armaan goes to his room and calls her. She pics his call and asks what happened? Armaan asks "where are you abhira". She replies on the way to office. He asks why did you go to office without having breakfast. She replies him to have breakfast with his family she will have it in office. As she reaches her office she says that will call you later and cuts the call.

Armaan becomes sad and thinks that he missed the opportunity to makeup with abhira and thinks to do it tonight.

Abhira grabs quick breakfast in the office and meets dev. She informs him about meeting with builder who informs her to take her team mate vivek for her safety as they are recieiving many threatening calls related to this case.

Abhira with vivek goes to meet builder. After some threatening session he gave all the evidence to them requesting them not to take his name. On the way to office abhira and vivek are attacked by some goons to get the evidence. They bought fought with goons and somehow reached the office with minor bruises.

Dev saw their condition ask the matter. Abhira says they got the evidence but on the way some goons attacked them for evidence but she bought it safely, she handover to dev. Dev saw the evidence and thinks to send evidence to some media channels for their safety,so that if any one attacks them again then some proof will be with media. Dev dismisses them and gives the copy of evidence to some of his friends in media.

After sometime all news channels telecast the news on which the builder says they demolished the houses on the order from dadisaa as it is their land, in which poor people are staying them from many years and they want to build the hotel in that place so she ordered them to vacate them anyhow.

Whole poddar family saw the news dadisaa is shocked to hear the statement from builder and says she doesn't asks him to burn the houses, she just asked to vacate them but the builder is giving wrong statements against her.

Phupha says all this is because of dev firm they are collecting fake evidence against our family and giving it to media so that our family name and firm reputation goes down, in all this abhira is also helping them . But armaan defends abhira saying she is just doing her job she don't have anything against dadi or family. But dadi didn't agree to it she says she didn't see abhira from morning she is handling this case so she must have gathered the evidence and gave it to media. Armaan says abhira doesn't know about it she would never defame our family name like this. Dadi says armaan to call abhira and prove her wrong, armaan calls abhira but she doesn't pic up his call as she kept her phone in cabin and went for first aid. Sanjay says abhira is not lifting the call because she is involved in it. Armaan calls charu to confirm the matter she pics his call, he asks her where is abhira she is not picking the call. She informs abhira has gone out to collect proofs related to the case. She asks him what happened but Phupha cuts the call angrily. Charu failed to see abhira is back and she don'tknow about the attack.

Dadi asks armaan to promise him that he will support her in this case and will not side with abhira, keeps his personal relation with abhira aside for sometime. Armaan says he is loyal to family. He is abhira's husband but he also son of this family and he will prove dadi innocent tomorrow in the court. Sanjay and dadi gets happy hearing it.

Abhira reaches home in late evening and goes to her room. As armaan is working in his study the room is empty. She gets fresh and thought to take a nap as she is really tired of the happenings in the day.

Armaan comes and see abhira is a sleep. He goes to her and asks her to have dinner and sleep..abhira says she is tired and she don't want to have dinner,he saw her wounds,worries about her and asks her how it happened, she replies him not to worry, she had done first aid, requests him not to disturb her and sleeps again.

Armaan thought she is already tired and she is injured so he thought to let her rest for some time. He will make something for her once she wakes up.

Ruhi comes to take him for dinner. He says he don't eat to have dinner but she informs him dadi is calling him. He goes to down to see whole family is having dinner. His mother asks him to have dinner and sleep as tomorrow is big day for them. He eats with his family thinking about abhira.

After dinner he goes back to room and sleep. At 2am he wake up to check abhira and shocked not finding her. He thought she must be in kitchen preparing something to eat as she must be hungry. He goes to kitchen but didn't find her there. He ran outside the gate and asks guard regarding her who informs him she went out sometime back.

That was it for today.Hope you like the update,Please do vote and comment your opinion.

Stay tuned for the next update.