Chapter 2

Next morning Armaan starts to hospital to discharge abhira and take her home.

On the other side abhira is determined to make a new start and prioritize herself first.

Armaan asks abhira about her health and she replies she is fine and can go to home.

Abhira gets discharged, on the way to poddar house armaan tries to talks to her for which abhira replies one word answers. Armaan feels sad by her behavior.

After reaching home they are welcomed by the sight where all poddar family are doing their breakfast. Seeing abhira's wounds they enquire what happened to her.

Ruhi replies to them abhira met with an accident and is in hospital last night.

Manisha chachi asks her why she didn't inform them before they would have gone to hospital to meet abhira.

Ruhi tells them last night everyone are tensed with the case. So she and armaan met abhira and once she got conscious we came home.

Listening case name every one are back to angry mode. Dadisa tells abhira to care of her and disperses everyone.

After going to room armaan prepare soup for abhira while she rests.

On the other side Aaira comes to hospital to check abhira before starting her day but gets disappointed  to know that she is already discharged.

Armaan gets soup for abhira and is about to feed her where abhira tells armaan she can eat by herself to which armaan declines and tells her he will feed her.

Abhira tells him not to worry about her and asks him to takes care of his family while she can take care of herself.

Abhira eats herself where as armaan gets sad by abhira's behavior.

Armaan asks abhira to backoff from the case as she is not well and asks to take care of her health.

Abhira informs him she will be okay id she take rest for 1 day to work on the case. He tells her not to be stubborn on the case by going against dadisaa and take care of her health.

Abhira says she will work on this case they have a fight on this topic, Armaan leaves the room angrily

Abhira stays home whole day, she is upset regarding armaan behavior and determined to give justice to poor people.

Armaan goes to office, he regrets fighting with her when she is not well, to distract himself he works on dadisaa case where he learns that there is no mistake of dadisaa,  abhira just misunderstood her and thinks to talk to her once he go back home.

Next morning abhira woke up to see armaan is sleeping peacefully, she remembers their fight yesterday, freshes up and rushes to office without having breakfast.

No one from family see her going out as most of the members are sleeping and rest are in their rooms.

Armaan woke up and looks for abhira not finding her in the room he thinks that she went to prepare breakfast in this state. He quickly freshup and goes down to see abhira is not in kitchen also

He asks everyone about her where everyone informs they don't know about her.

He goes to room and see that abhira bag is missing he calls her while she declines the call and message him she is  busy with work.

On the otherside Aaira calls the detectives they appointed to check the whereabouts of her mumma.

She gets disappointed to know still they are unable to find clues about her.

Abhira reached her office and she grabs a quick breakfast and goes to her cabin where dev is waiting for her to know the progress of the case.

Dev is shocked to see bandages on her face, leg and asks the matter. While abhira narrates about the accident he informs her that he received some threatening calls to back off from the case

He also tell her that this is not an accident and he will investigate further on this accident and takes leave.

Abhira thinks about dev words and is sure that this is not an accident but an attempt on her to back off from the case and decides to inform dev if she gets any more clues about the accident.

Armaan reached home before abhira and is disappointed not finding her so he thought to kill the time by spending time with his cousins.

Abhira comes home after sometime and after getting fresh she starts digging on the case but from all the sides she gets the evidence against dadisaa.

Armaan comes to room and see abhira is reading some case files seriously both Armaan and abhira files are same in color, so he misunderstood her and thinks she is stealing information from him to win the case. 

"Abhira how dare you to steal my files" He angrily asks abhira.

Abhira didn't understand what is happening and which file armaan is talking about. So sees her files, again back to armaan and asks him "What are you talking about Armaan".

Armaan gets angry and thinks she is lying to him even after getting caught redhanded so he again asks her in angry tone regarding the files.

By hearing her voice everyone reached there and enquire about the matter to which armaan replies abhira is stealing information from his files to win the case.

Ruhi scolds her saying she shouldn't go against her husband and family just to win the case. For her carrier is above armaan and family, Phuphasa also backs ruhi saying she just loves to trouble armaan and everyone in the family from the time she got married to armaan. Rest all stay quiet hearing his words no one supports her not even armaan, Madhav is not at home. Dadisaa starts scolding her.

Abhira is shattered by their words and thinks everyone think so low about her while she supports them despite of their mistakes. Even if there is a mistake or misunderstanding from her side total family gets angry on her mainly dadisaa,phuphasa and ruhi. Now armaan is also supporting them.

So she angrily asks them to listen her once and check the files, But Ruhi interrupts her saying after stealing the information she want them to check the files and listen to her. she adds fuel to armaan saying she just want his sympathy with her accident and so on.

Armaan gets instigated by ruhi words and scolds her and he told her not to use such cheap tricks to win the case. 

Abhira gets agitated listening his words, angrily goes to the desk and keeps her files on armaan hands, tell him to check details on the file and goes out angrily.

Armaan opens the file and is shocked to see the files are of abhira, not his he just misunderstood her by seeing the same colored files , also scolded and insulted her infront of the family members before knowing the issue.

Seeing Armaan shocked face Krish asks him what is the matter

Armaan informs them these files are of abhira and not his he just misunderstood her by seeing the same color files.

Chachi says armaan not to misunderstood abhira just because of the case and also informs him that abhira trusts him in most of the matters. Husband and wife relation should be based on trust and love.

Everyones goes back to thier rooms, armaan thinks about chachisaa words, also abhira shattered face before leaving home. He regrets talking to her badly and  rushes out to look for abhira.

That was it for today. Hope you like the update,Please do vote, comment your opinion.

Stay tuned for next update.