Chapter 5

Abhira sleep broke because of continuous ringing of her mobile. she wakes up, see vivek number and attends the call. Vivek informs her he found out the guy who attacked them morning and asks her to come to the place mentioned as soon as possible. abhira see armaan sleeping,she takes her bag and leaves without making any sound.

Armaan calls abhira and asks "abhira are you fine... where did you go at this time?"

Abhira replies "I am fine armaan. I came out for work." She informs to not to worry about her she will meet him tomorrow.

Armaan tells her that it is already very late if there is an emergency he can come there for her.

Abhira replies it is not required she is with her team mate and asks him to sleep as tomorrow is very important day for him. Armaan says ok and cuts the call.

Abhira reached the place vivek told her. Vivek see her and takes her inside a house. She asks him what happened what important evidence he got. Vivek says as they discussed in morning he is keeping an eye on the builder and track his mobile to know if more people are involved in this case. He saw one of the goons who attacked them morning meeting the builder.

Vivek says he bugged the builder phone and got to know that he is meeting the person who ordered him to burn the houses. They can capture the video and produce it in the court as the main evidence, then we can win the case without any defense.

They both hide in the back side of the house where they can see hall view from window. After some time they hear foot steps and see 2 persons talking. Abhira opens her camera to record the conversation. Abhira and vivek are shocked to hear the conversation. She records everything and signs vivek to go back by mistake they hit flower pot in the graden. The people inside the house gets alerted. 

Abhira realises the situation and they both ran away. The builder with goons chase them, this time the goons got the order to finish them as they have evidence. The goons throw weapons on thier legs both abhira and vivek gets hurt and fell down, But gets up and see goons are near them they both throw mud on their faces and escapes in opposite direction. After escaping them both reach a godown and check the time to see it is already 5am, so they thought to take rest for  some time before reaching court.

After resting for sometime vivek goes to grab some breakfast for them, till then abhira does her first aid, both gets fresh and eat quick breakfast and move to office to take their files. 

On the other side Armaan calls abhira but her phone is switched off because of low battery. Armaan gets ready and comes down to see whole family is waiting for him. Vidya does aarti for armaan and dadi , says they will win the case. Madhav asks about abhira, Armaan replies she went out early morning for some work related to the case. Sanjay angrily says even though she prepare fake evidence they will win the case. He asks armaan to stand for his family and defeat abhira in court. Armaan replies he will always stand by his family.

Armaan goes to court with his family and see many people whose home burnt because of builder are opposing dadi infront of court, media is covering them. Some people attack armaan car from front and asks justice for them. They somehow with the help of police goes inside the court.

Armaan see dev and ask him about abhira. Dev replies he is also waiting for her. Judge comes there and the case proceeding starts.

Armaan starts the case and defends dadisa. He says dadi don't have any idea how the houses are burnt she didn't told builder to burn the houses. She just told builder to vacate their home and shift them to somewhere else as she had planned to construct a hotel there but in this process she don't have any idea of how the houses are burnt.